Vermont Sends Out Request for Proposals for Financial Advisers
- Pension Problem Festers Amid Pennsylvania's Budget Conflict. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;11/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34416, p1
Regardless of how or when Pennsylvania settles its budget impasse, pension underfunding will probably linger, said one actuarial expert.
- Abu Dhabi seeks adviser for transport. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/30/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 18, p10
The article reports on the request for proposals (RFPs) issued by the Department of Transportation (DOT) to several banks to act as financial advisers for the office of funding in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- PACT Seeks $100m Large-Cap Manager. Neel, Dan // Investment Management Weekly;1/26/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the search launched by Alabama Pre-Paid Affordable College Tuition for a large-cap equity manager in January 2004. Account to be handled by the equity manager; Purpose of the search; Deadline for the request for proposals from the prospective managers; Information on the plan's...
- CHANGES AHEAD. // Pensions & Investments;5/12/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p42
The article presents news briefs related to investment advisors in the U.S. Texas Teacher Retirement System in Austin, Texas is searching for an auditor to monitor the fund's derivatives investments. Denver Employees Retirement Plan has issued requests for proposals (RFP) for at least one firm...
- Mobily seeks adviser for refinancing. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/14/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p15
The article informs that Etihad-Etisalat (Mobily) of Saudi Arabia has issued a request for proposals (RFP) to Saudi banks at the beginning of the year to submit their bids to be its financial adviser for a refinancing plan. It has been stated that the refinancing is expected to raise more than...
- Changes Ahead. // Pensions & Investments;12/14/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 25, p26
The article reports on requests for proposals (RFPs) issued for seeking investment planners by several organizations including the Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management board, Retirement Board, Greenwich, Connecticut and Environment Agency Active Pension Fund.
- Georgia looking in wrong places when making budget cut proposals. Hollis, Paul // Southeast Farm Press;4/7/2010, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the proposed FY 2011 budget of the University of Georgia, as requested by the governor and state legislators that cuts to the Cooperative Extension Service of the state which claimed to go beyond draconian practice.
- New Jersey to Issue RFPs for Banks In All Negotiated Deals From Now On. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/3/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33275, p7
The article reports on the plans of New Jersey to issue requests for proposals for banking services in all negotiated deals.
- VIRGINIA: VPA Offers RFP for Dealers. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33492, p9
The article reports that a request for proposals (RFP) for firms interested in insurance deals has been released by the Virginia Port Authority (VPA) in Virginia.