N.Y.C. Deputy Mayor Warns of 'Financial Train Wreck' at World Trade Center Site
- Replacement Plan for Space at WTC. Thangavelu, Poonkulali // National Mortgage News;11/12/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p28
Reports the plan of Larry Silverstein to replace office space from the World Trade Center towers in New York, New York.
- Building Castles In the Clouds. Brill, Steven // Bulletin with Newsweek;7/30/2002, Vol. 120 Issue 6335, p68
Focuses on the issue concerning the building construction plans at the space of the World Trade Center in New York. Percentage of the lease owned by real estate mogul Larry Silverstein; Involvement of insurance policies in the issue; Cost of the total lost of the September 11 terrorist attacks.
- Lower Manhattan Redevelopment Corp. to Oversee Future of WTC Site. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p48
Reports on the announcement by New York Governor George E. Pataki and New York City Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani to form Lower Manhattan Redevelopment Corp. to oversee the reconstruction of the World Trade Center site in Manhattan, New York. Appointment of members governing the authority;...
- Flaws in Ground Zero plan. // Crain's New York Business;7/15/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p8
Focuses on the economic assumptions underlying the rebuilding plans for the World Trade Center site in New York City. Willingness of professionals to pay high rents for prestigious space; Transformation of the downtown to tourist-related businesses; Mandates for the reconstruction of the...
- Thousands of NYC Citizens Voice Opinions on Rebuilding WTC Site. Epstein, Paul D. // PA Times;Aug2002, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p1
Focuses on the agenda of the technology-enhanced meeting 'Listening to the City' in New York City. Concentration on developing a plan to rebuild the World Trade Center; Number of participants in the meeting; Perception of the participants on the aspects of the rebuilding plan.
- What's Next? // Current Events;10/5/2001, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p4
Presents a lesson plan on rebuilding the World Trade Center following the terror attack in New York, New York. Impact of the reconstruction to the people; Commitment to freedom; Fear to work in a reconstructed World Trade Center.
- NY Freedom Tower Will Rise. Poonkulali Thangavelu // National Mortgage News;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the reconstruction of Freedom Tower at the site of World Trade Center in New York City. Completion date; Budget for the reconstruction; Terms of the reconstruction plan.
- N.Y.C. to Get $700M In Federal Aid. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p1
Reports on possible plans of New York Governor George E. Pataki to distribute multimillion dollar in federal money for the reconstruction of the World Trade Center site that was damaged in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. Overview of the federal aid; Corporate areas that will be built...
- WTC plans to redevelop taking shape. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/3/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p25
The article reports on the progress of the plans towards the redevelopment of the World Trade Center (WTC) in the U.S. According to Sean Cummings, executive director of the New Orleans Building Corp., lease and contract agreements for the redevelopment of the WTC are said to be complete on or...