Tex. Attorney 'Surprised' Holders Have Not Sued Over Wright Fracas
- Dee J. Kelly receives Golden Deeds award. Connor, Richard L. // Fort Worth Business Press;04/20/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 52
Reports on Fort Worth, Texas-based lawyer and political strategist Dee J. Kelly's receipt of the 2001 Golden Deeds Award from The Exchange Club of Fort Worth. Holding of the awards presentation on April 25, 2001; Highlights of Kelly's career in the fields of politics and law; Civic work and...
- Dee Kelly: fiercely loyal friend, attorney, civic activist. Connor, Richard L. // Fort Worth Business Press;04/20/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 52
Pays tribute to lawyer and political strategist Dee Kelly, recipient of the 2001 Golden Deeds Award from the Exchange Club of Fort Worth, Texas. Humble beginnings; Career achievements; Civic work and community involvement; Author's admiration for Kelly's mental agility and competitiveness.
- Dee J. Kelly 1929-2015. JINKINS, SHIRLEY // Fort Worth Business Press;10/12/2015, Vol. 27 Issue 34, p16
An obituary for attorney Dee J. Kelly in Fort Worth, Texas is presented.
- Dee Kelly: A man for the ages, a friend forever. CONNOR, RICHARD // Fort Worth Business Press;10/12/2015, Vol. 27 Issue 34, p48
An obituary for lawyer Dee J. Kelly in Fort Worth, Texas is presented.
- Dallas-Ft. Worth Airport Set For 1st Part of $500M Offer. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31462, p1
Reports the plan to sell 375 million dollars of fixed-rate revenue bonds from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Board. Estimation of 125 million dollars in variable-rate debt; Aims to help pay terminal and runaway with the sale of fixed-rate Series 2002A bonds; Emphasis on deal for...
- Forth Worth Suburb Set $48M Go Vote to Build Complex. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/7/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33675, p3
The article reports on the decision of the voters to the 48 million dollar general obligation bonds for the establishment of a new municipal complex in Fort Worth suburb in Texas on May 12, 2012.
- Bond sale considered by housing finance group. Willis, Belinda // Business Press;10/20/95, Vol. 8 Issue 25, p4
Reports on the awaited decision of the Fort Worth City Council on the issuing of bonds to refund possible defaulting issue of bonds. Issuing of bonds requested by MBIA Insurance Corporation; Problems experienced; Concern with future mismanagement; Comments from officials.
- Fort Worth to sell $4.3 million of COs in competitive deal. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;04/28/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30381, p30
Reports on Fort Worth, Texas' plans to enter the market for the competitive sale of certificates of obligation on April 28, 1998. Structure of the deal; Maturity; Proceeds from the sale; Ratings of the bonds; Speculations on Fort Worth's future financing moves.
- Fort worth water, sewer sale will wait until outcome of San Antonio issue. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;11/10/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30518, p29
Details the planned water and sewer system revenue refunding and improvement bonds in Fort Worth, Texas. Issuance of debt depending on outcome of San Antonio's issue; Concern that San Antonio's offering might crowd the Fort Worth bonds out of the market; Three components of offering; Ratings.