Indexes All Up as Prices Fall in Sympathy With Treasuries
- Muni Indexes Strengthened. Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;8/19/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34163, p1
The article reports on the strengthening of Bond Buyer's municipal bond indexes for the week ending August 14, 2014 in the U.S.. Topics discussed include decline in the bond yield on the U.S. Department of Treasury's 10-year note, fall in the 20-Bond general obligation Index of 20-year general...
- Muni Bond Indexes Strengthen in Latest Week. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;1/9/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F302, p1
For the week ended Jan. 8, 2015 the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index, which is based on 40 long-term bond prices, fell eight basis points to 4.21% from 4.29% in the previous week.
- Thursday's Data. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F302, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 102 1/32 to yield 2.02, down 17/3230-year: 108 10/32 to yield 2.60, down 121/32 Municipal BondIndex 127 20/32, down 10/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 01/09) Total: $11.001 billion, up $1.502 billionCompetitive: $2.854 billion, down $273.1...
- Municipal Bond Index. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p39
Presents statistics of municipal bond index in U.S. Bond market as of October 25, 2001. Use of the coefficient derived from the October 15, 2001 pricing; Representation of simple average price through the average price of bonds; Computation of yield par call from the average price; Value of...
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;12/9/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33019, p2
Corrections to articles about the Municipal Bond Index and the price for the Arizona Health Facilities Authority bond are presented.
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31336, p46
Presents tabular information on the future markets for municipal bonds in the U.S. as of March 4, 2002. Chart of municipal bond index for the month of March and June; Estimated and actual number of contracts of treasury bonds and notes as of February 28, 2002.
- U.S. Securities Prices . // Bond Buyer;12/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31287, p29
Provides information on prices of government securities in the U.S. as of December 18, 2001. Statistics on price rates of securities; Details on price indexes of treasury notes and bonds.
- Municipal Prices End Little Changed After FOMC Holds Steady on Rates. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/31/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31315, p2
Focuses on changes in municipal bond prices and treasury bond values in the U.S. as of January 30, 2002. Decline in government bond price with rise in gross domestic product; Impact of the decision to keep federal funds rate unchanged on market prices; Analysis of the market situation following...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33177, p21
Several charts are presented depicting bonds yields, indexes and prices in the U.S. as of August 31, 2009 including short-term tax-exempt yields, the Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes, and the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index.