Moody's: Little Concern Over DP World Deal
- Emaar receives lower rating. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/13/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 28, p26
The article reports on the rating received by Emaar Properties from Moody's Investors Service. The company was assigned a long-term foreign and local currency rating of A3, a rating below other Dubai, United Arab Emirates government-related corporates. The rating was below the ratings received...
- Credit Ratings for Public Ports Remain Stable in Face of Change. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;9/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31978, p1
Reports on the stability of credit ratings for public ports in the U.S. Impact of the shift trade patterns on the stability of the sector; Credit ratings given to large containers ports by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Forecasts on stronger growth and domination of West Coast ports.
- Moody's Downgrades Port of Beaumont to A3. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;4/30/2015, p15
The article reports on the credit downgrade earned by the Port of Beaumont Navigation District from credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service. Topics discussed include the way previous negative operating revenue trends contributed to this downgrade, remarks from Port finance director Tracy...
- Moody's Drops Palm Beach Port, Sees Rate Covenant Violation. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/27/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33155, p3
The article reports on the move of financial institution Moody's Investors Service Inc. to downgrade the rating of the Port of Palm Beach in Florida from A3 to Baa3. According to Moody's, the lower rating of the port was based on its multi-year revenue deterioration and decline in debt service...
- Battery Charged Up. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p37
Reports on the ratings allocated by Moody's Investors Service for the new-money and refunding deal of Battery Park City Authority in New York. Provision of fixed-rate portion; Reflection of resolution backing the debt; Increase of pledged revenues from residential towers.
- Moody's Drops Cicero, N.Y., to Baa 1. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p2
Reports on Moody's Investor Service's downgrading of the central New York town of Cicero to Baa1 from A3.
- Moody's Drops Chicago GOs to Aa3 Over Budget, Reserve Woes. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/9/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33363, p3
The article reports on the negative rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the general obligation credit of Chicago, Illinois.
- Whitefish Bay Sinks. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/18/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33368, p9
The article reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded the ratings of Whitefish Bay School Districts credit rating from Aa2 to Aa3 attributed to its decision to renege its moral obligation pledge in Wisconsin.
- Liberty Central Schools Raised to A1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33432, p2
The article reports that the A1 general rating of the Liberty Central School District has been upgraded to A2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. which affected 4.68 million dollars of outstanding long-term debt in New York.