Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $7.316B New Cash
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.545%, 4.610%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32343, p2
The article reports on the tender rates result for the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department. The three-month treasury bills have increased its rate compared to the previous result. The six-month treasury bills have also maintained a high rate. The median bid for the...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.870%, 1.920% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/28/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32887, p7
The article reports on the higher tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 183-day discount bills. The rates came high as the three-months incurred a 1.870% high rate and the six-months incurred a 1.920% high rate. The median on the 91s was 1.830% while tenders at the...
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.025%, 0.070% High Rates. // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
Tender rates for the Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were mixed, as the three-months incurred a 0.025% high rate, unchanged from 0.025% the prior week, and the six-months incurred a 0.070% high rate, up from 0.060% the week before.
- Treasury to Sell $55B 4-Week Bills. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34461, p1
The Treasury Department said Tuesday it will sell $55 billion of four-week discount bills Wednesday.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.000% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned four-week treasury bills at a 1.000% high yield.
- Cash Managements Draw 0.970% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has sold two-day cash management bills, dated June 9, 2004, at a 0.970% high tender rate.
- TREASURY FINANCING: OCTOBER-DECEMBER. // Treasury Bulletin;Mar2015, p31
The article offers information on the operations of the Bureau of the Fiscal Service in the U.S. An overview of the mission in transforming the federal government's financial management and delivery of shared services is offered. Details about the Department of Treasury financing in...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.885%, 0.980%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p2
Tender rates for the U.S. Treasury's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower, as the three-months incurred a 0.825% high rate, down from the previous auction's rate of 0.900% and as the six months incurred a 0.980% high rate, down from 1,000% last week.
- Treasury to Offer Cash Management Bills. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to auction multimillion-dollar of 14-day cash management bills.