TOBs Taking Flight?
- Market Post: After the Feast, Volume to Drop. Flynn, Hillary; Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;3/17/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34076, p9
The article reports that issuance in the municipal market in the U.S. for the second week of March 2014 increased for the fifth straight week but is expected to drop in the coming week. It notes that a Go bond sale by California sold 1.11 billion U.S. dollars worth of bonds. It asserts that...
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32334, p2
Corrections to articles about bonds in the United States in previous issues, including one about a $70 million single-family revenue bond sale by the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency, and another about a Municipal Bond Redemptions table, are presented.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p32
Presents a chart depicting municipal bonds issued in the Far West area of the United States as of July 22, 2005. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Higher Ed, Houston Help Region Buck a Trend. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, Special section p25
Focuses on the increase in municipal bond issuance in Southwest region in the U.S. Percentage increase in issuance in the health care sector; Performance of the education sector which is by far the largest market sector in terms of debt issuance; Increase in the use of letters of credit due to...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p7
Presents a chart depicting municipal bond offerings as of July 22, 2005. Competitive bond offerings; Competitive note offerings; Negotiated bond offerings; Negotiated note offerings; Issuers of the bonds; Amount; Lead manager.
- Municipals Finish Session Easier as Treasuries Fall on Lower Oil Prices. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;9/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32212, p2
Reports that the municipal bond market in the U.S. easily finished the first trading session of a holiday-shortened week, as treasuries fell after oil prices retreated to pre-Hurricane Katrina levels. Assurance on the potential economic slowdown and an eventual pause in the Federal Reserve...
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p33
Presents a chart depicting amount of visible supply by state in the U.S.
- Profile of a Municipal Bond. Blau, Joel M.; Paprocki, Ronald J. // AUANews;Jun2007, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p23
The article provides information on municipal bonds which are debt instruments issued by states, counties and local government authorities in the U.S. The proceeds of municipal bond issues are used for a wide range of public purposes. The two types of municipal bonds are general obligation bonds...
- California Workers' Comp Deal, LA. GOs the Main Attractions. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p6
Reports on several issuance of revenue and general obligation bonds in the U.S. Sale of a multimillion-dollar revenue bonds by the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bond; Plan of Los Angeles to sell general obligation bonds to fund public services; Division of the bonds into two...