NFMA Issues Final Water-Sewer Disclosure Practices Paper
- NFMA Drafts Recommended Practices for Water, Sewer Deals. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32221, p4
Reports on the draft recommended disclosure practices for water and sewer transactions issued by the National Federation of Municipal Analysts in the U.S. Request for municipal market participants to comment on the recommendation; Goals stated in the paper; Suggestion for the secondary market to...
- Group sets disclosure guidelines. Kennedy, Dina // American City & County;Jan2000, Vol. 115 Issue 1, p8
Reports that adequate disclosure in the municipal securities market remains an issue for the National Federation of Municipal Analysts (NFMA). Highlights of NFMA draft papers on the issue; Recommendations of the Hospital Paper; Industry comment generated by the Land Secured Finance Paper; Focus...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33982, p5
A calendar of events related to municipal bond activities from September to November 2013 is presented which includes Bond Buyer's 23rd California Public Finance Conference, the National Federation of Municipal Analysts Advanced Seminar on Transportation Debt and Bond Credit Analysis.
- NFMA Sets Up Short-Term Debt Panel; Maco Issues Paper. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31210, p4
Reports on the National Federation of Municipal Analysts' project to develop recommended disclosure practices for variable-rate and other short-term bonds in the United States. Concerns of institutional investors on the growth in the volume of variable rate and other short-term debt; United...
- NFMA Issues Drafts of Operating Data Disclosure Guidelines. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/25/2003, Vol. 246 Issue 31769, p5
Reports on the guidelines for operating data annual financial disclosures for bonds by the National Federation of Municipal Analysts in the U.S. Compliance to the ruling of the Securities and Exchange Commission; Provision of the economic data; Development of individual worksheets.
- NFMA: Disclosure White Paper, Internet Gateway Page on Agenda. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31812, p1
Reports on the white paper of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts for the application of the federal securities laws to disclosure in Washington. Encouragement of municipal issuers to provide bond-related information to investors; Establishment of a national gateway page on the web...
- NFMA to Begin Survey of Members' Practices Next Month. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;05/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31149, p4
Reports the plans of the United States National Federation of Municipal Analysts to begin survey on members' disclosure practices. Questions contained in the survey; Concerns of issuers and bond lawyers on the effect of audit disclosure on prices and liquidity; Purpose of the survey.
- Questioning the System. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/22/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31208, p1
Reports the proposal of the National Federation of Municipal Analysis to the municipal market groups to reevaluate the multi-repository disclosure system in the United States. Creation of a single centralized repository for disclosure of information; Development of an index of issuer Web site...
- NFMA issues housing disclosure guidelines, plans policy paper. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;07/29/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30197, p4
Reports on the National Federation of Municipal Analysts' (NFMA) plan to issue a position paper on the US Securities and Exchange Commission's secondary market disclosure rules. NFMA's release of its proposed disclosure guidelines for housing bonds; NFMA's concern about municipal issuers or...