Municipal Bond Activities
- More than 1,100 Attend ASPA's 63rd National Conference in Phoenix, AZ. Klein, Courtney // PA Times;Apr2002, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p16
Highlights the American Society for Public Administration's 63rd national conventions in Phoenix, Arizona from March 23 to 26, 2002. Number of participants; Features of the convention; Speakers.
- REINVENTING PROFESSIONAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT: A SYMPOSIUM. Schachter, Hindy Lauer // Public Administration Quarterly;Winter97, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p383
Reports on the symposium on reinventing the Professional and Organizational Development of the American Society for Public Administration. Reinventing government as a paradigm to replace traditional bureaucratic models of government; Offering of a useful information to administration.
- Conference papers from ASPA's 58th annual conference. // PA Times;Oct97, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p9
Lists several conference papers from the 58th American Society for Public Administration annual meeting. Includes `State and Local Opportunities in Environmental Policy: Cleaning up the Potomac and Anacostia Rivers,' by Troy Abel; `The Effect of Child Care Subsidies on Price and Quality of Care...
- Reflections of an ASPA member and doctoral student on the experience of attending an ASPA... Niblock, Lee // PA Times;Oct97, Vol. 20 Issue 10, 1997 Education Supplement p41
Relates experiences in an American Society for Public Administration (ASPA) conference. Purpose for attending conference; ASPA conference requirements; Doctorate in Public Administration program; Efficiency of program guide; Implications of ASPA to education and professionals.
- Conference papers from ASPA's 59th national conference in Seattle, Wa. May 9-13, 1998. // PA Times;Jun98, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p14
Lists conference papers from the American Society for Public Administration's 59th national conference from May 9-13, 1998 in Seattle, Washington. Includes `Distance Learning: A Modest Proposal for a Cooperative, Adult Learning Model,' by Ralph Bower; `New Relationships in Environmental...
- Region X conference highlights. // PA Times;Jun98, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p18
Reports that the Los Angeles, California chapter of the American Society for Public Administration (ASPA) board of directors has begun planning for the Region X Conference. Venue; Conference theme; Honorees for ASPA's 50th anniversary.
- Untitled. // PA Times;Apr2008, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p14
Several photographs of the participants of the American Society for Public Administration (ASPA) annual conference are presented, along with the highlights of the festivities.
- 70th ASPA Conference to be Held in Miami, March 2009. // PA Times;Apr2008, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p19
The article offers information on the 70th American Society for Public Administration (ASPA) Annual Conference to be held in Miami, Florida from March 20-24, 2009.
- Region X conference governs uncertainty. // PA Times;Jun97, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p9
Reports that the Sacramento, California chapter of the American Society for Public Administration (ASPA) hosted the ASPA Region X conference entitled `Governing in an Era of Uncertainty' in April 1997. Number of attendees; Speakers and topics discussed.