Municipal Bond Activities
- More than 1,100 Attend ASPA's 63rd National Conference in Phoenix, AZ. Klein, Courtney // PA Times;Apr2002, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p16
Highlights the American Society for Public Administration's 63rd national conventions in Phoenix, Arizona from March 23 to 26, 2002. Number of participants; Features of the convention; Speakers.
- Anatomy of a Successful ASPA Chapter Event. de Arrigunaga, Ray // PA Times;Jun2007, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p17
The article offers information on the Best Practices Conference of the American Society for Public Administration South Florida Chapter on April 27, 2007.
- REINVENTING PROFESSIONAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT: A SYMPOSIUM. Schachter, Hindy Lauer // Public Administration Quarterly;Winter97, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p383
Reports on the symposium on reinventing the Professional and Organizational Development of the American Society for Public Administration. Reinventing government as a paradigm to replace traditional bureaucratic models of government; Offering of a useful information to administration.
- Conference papers from ASPA's 58th annual conference. // PA Times;Oct97, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p9
Lists several conference papers from the 58th American Society for Public Administration annual meeting. Includes `State and Local Opportunities in Environmental Policy: Cleaning up the Potomac and Anacostia Rivers,' by Troy Abel; `The Effect of Child Care Subsidies on Price and Quality of Care...
- Reflections of an ASPA member and doctoral student on the experience of attending an ASPA... Niblock, Lee // PA Times;Oct97, Vol. 20 Issue 10, 1997 Education Supplement p41
Relates experiences in an American Society for Public Administration (ASPA) conference. Purpose for attending conference; ASPA conference requirements; Doctorate in Public Administration program; Efficiency of program guide; Implications of ASPA to education and professionals.
- ASPA conference filled with concurrent sessions, networking events ... and fun. // PA Times;Jun98, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p11
Reports on events during the American Society for Public Administration's 59th national conference from May 9-13, 1998 in Seattle, Washington. Includes the Donald C. Stone lecture delivered by Naomi Lynn; Fund raising for the National Campaign for Public Service; Senior scholar sessions.
- Conference papers from ASPA's 59th national conference in Seattle, Wa. May 9-13, 1998. // PA Times;Jun98, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p14
Lists conference papers from the American Society for Public Administration's 59th national conference from May 9-13, 1998 in Seattle, Washington. Includes `Distance Learning: A Modest Proposal for a Cooperative, Adult Learning Model,' by Ralph Bower; `New Relationships in Environmental...
- Region X conference highlights. // PA Times;Jun98, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p18
Reports that the Los Angeles, California chapter of the American Society for Public Administration (ASPA) board of directors has begun planning for the Region X Conference. Venue; Conference theme; Honorees for ASPA's 50th anniversary.
- Texas ASPA & CPM Hold Conference on Leadership in Diverse Society. // PA Times;Dec2001, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p18
Highlights the 3rd Annual Texas American Society for Public Administration and Texas Certified Public Manager Conference in Austin, Texas. Participation of cabinet members of the Bill Clinton administration; Discussion of Ken Apfel; Attendance of Ken Ashworth.