NORTH CAROLINA: A-Plus Hospital Affirmed
- Fitch Affirms Wayne Co., Mich., Removes Negative Watch. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34366, p1
Fitch Ratings said it affirmed and removed from Rating Watch Negative the B ratings on Wayne County, Mich.
- Hospital Gets a Life. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p41
Reports on Fitch Ratings Inc.'s upgrade of its credit rating for Atlantic City Medical Center in New Jersey.
- California Water Rate Increases Seen Boosting Credits. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;8/19/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34363, p1
A survey Fitch Ratings conducted of 49 California water utilities found that customers can expect rate increases and that those increases bode well for California water districts' credit quality through 2017.
- Anderson Affirmed. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32204, p35
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has affirmed the AA-minus rating it assigns about $222 million of debt sold by the South Carolina Jobs-Economic Development Authority for Anderson Area Medical Center in Anderson County, South Carolina. Reflection of the hospital's dominant market share in the...
- Chicago's Rush Health System Wins Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/28/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34050, p1
The article informs that credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has upgraded Rush University Medical Center's debt by one notch to A-plus in recognition of the Chicago institution's consistently strong profitability on January 27, 2014.
- In First 2013 Issue, PREPA Excites Buyers. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;8/8/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33959, p2
The article focuses on current status of the bond market in the U.S. and mentions that Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) initiated the deal among commonwealth countries in 2013. It also states that the most interest gathered was of 673.1 million U.S. dollars of PREPA power revenue...
- after Getting a Triple-Triple Upgrade, Alaska Set to Sell. JENSEN, RANDALL // Bond Buyer;1/8/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33841, p1
The article reports that Alaska is planning to sell its bond of 164 million U.S. dollars to fund the school construction after getting triple-A rating on its outstanding general obligation debt of 575 million U.S. dollars from Fitch Ratings Ltd.
- Halifax Hospital Hit. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31844, p29
Focuses on the downgrade given by Fitch Ratings Inc. to Halifax Regional Medical Center in North Carolina. Impact of the action on the sale of revenue bonds; Worth of revenue bonds sold by the medical center; Reason for the decline of bond rating.
- Fitch Upgrades University of Pittsburgh Medical Center's Debt to AA-Minus. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32502, p48
The article reports on the upgrade made by Fitch Ratings Inc. to its rating on the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center's $2 billion of outstanding debt to AA-minus from A-plus in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The upgrade is based on the medical center's consistently improving operating...