GEORGIA: February Revenue Up 15%
- Puerto Rico Revenues 1% Over Projections in October. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;11/13/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34211, p1
Puerto Rico's net General Fund revenues came in 1% above expectations in October.
- California tax amnesty numbers don't add up. McLain, Valerie // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;
The article informs that California's tax amnesty program may have been a welcome sight to business owners who have fallen behind, but the program will only bring in a fraction of what state officials expected. The program, which ended this week, allowed Californians who owed sales, use, income...
- Fla. Economic Development Legislation Enacted. LeeLun, Laura; Ferdinand, Bernita; Robertson, Jennifer // Sales & Use Tax Alert;4/15/2012, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p3
A summary is presented of the bill H.B. 7087, Laws 2012, the Florida Economic Development Bill. The bill amends the credit allowed against the corporate income tax, the sales and use tax, or a combination of both for entertainment industry qualified expenses, effective March 28, 2012. The bill...
- ARIZONA: Tax Revenues Nose-Dive. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/5/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32933, p9
No abstract available.
- ARKANSAS: Revenue Keeps on Dipping. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/13/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33040, p9
The article reports on the impact of a decline in individual income tax collections and weak sales tax collections on the decrease in Arkansas' revenue. Total monthly revenue was $457.7 million, $19.7 million more than the estimate due to higher-than-expected revenue from corporate income taxes....
- KANSAS: Revenues Dip, Ax Surplus. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/15/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32795, p9
The article reports on the July to December 2007 tax collections in Kansas. In December, the state collected sales taxes of $538 million, which is $33.3 million less than expected. It also collected individual income tax of $222.4 million and corporate income tax of $57.5 million during the...
- Collections Surge. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32237, p31
Reports on the growth of the general fund revenue collections in Virginia due to strong income and sales tax collections for the fiscal year.
- PENNSYLVANIA: State Revs Come in Low. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/6/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33143, p9
The article reports on the collection of $25.5 billion of revenue in fiscal 2009 by Pennsylvania. It states that personal income tax collections declined by $1.3 billion or 11.2% from earlier estimates. Moreover, corporate tax revenue and sales tax revenue decreased by $614 million and $595...
- Strong May Revenue. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32167, p29
Reports on the growth of Virginia's revenue in May. General fund revenue; Non-withheld income taxes; Collection of sales and use taxes.