GEORGIA: February Revenue Up 15%
- Puerto Rico Revenues 1% Over Projections in October. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;11/13/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34211, p1
Puerto Rico's net General Fund revenues came in 1% above expectations in October.
- PENNSYLVANIA: State Revs Come in Low. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/6/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33143, p9
The article reports on the collection of $25.5 billion of revenue in fiscal 2009 by Pennsylvania. It states that personal income tax collections declined by $1.3 billion or 11.2% from earlier estimates. Moreover, corporate tax revenue and sales tax revenue decreased by $614 million and $595...
- KANSAS: Revenues Dip, Ax Surplus. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/15/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32795, p9
The article reports on the July to December 2007 tax collections in Kansas. In December, the state collected sales taxes of $538 million, which is $33.3 million less than expected. It also collected individual income tax of $222.4 million and corporate income tax of $57.5 million during the...
- Oklahoma Revenues Fall for Third Straight Month. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;8/11/2015, p1
A 5% drop in revenues in July represented Oklahoma's third consecutive month of declines over the same period last year, according to state Treasurer Ken Miller.
- California Seen Beating Budget Projections. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;2/10/2015, p31
The article reveals that a report released on February 9, 2015 from the nonpartisan Legislative Analyst's Office (LAO) has found that general fund tax revenues are coming in one billion to two billion U.S. dollars above the projections in California Governor Jerry Brown's proposed budget. Topics...
- California tax amnesty numbers don't add up. McLain, Valerie // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;
The article informs that California's tax amnesty program may have been a welcome sight to business owners who have fallen behind, but the program will only bring in a fraction of what state officials expected. The program, which ended this week, allowed Californians who owed sales, use, income...
- States' Big 4Q Decline. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;4/15/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33098, p1
The article reports on the decline in tax collections in Washington for the fourth quarter of 2008. It states that tax collections have been favorable for both state and local issuers, however, the effect of future bond issuance will depend on factors such as size of the city. It indicates that...
- Collections Surge. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32237, p31
Reports on the growth of the general fund revenue collections in Virginia due to strong income and sales tax collections for the fiscal year.
- ARKANSAS: Revenue Keeps on Dipping. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/13/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33040, p9
The article reports on the impact of a decline in individual income tax collections and weak sales tax collections on the decrease in Arkansas' revenue. Total monthly revenue was $457.7 million, $19.7 million more than the estimate due to higher-than-expected revenue from corporate income taxes....