Subpoena by Hurtgen Quashed for Technical Reasons
- Balancing perspectives at Scott Balice. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;6/8/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p6
The article presents information on Thomas Morsch, managing director of Scott Balice Strategies, financial advisory firm in Chicago, Illinois. Morsch is stated to be involved in bringing the public and private-sector perspectives to the planning and financing of public-works projects and oversaw...
- Top-Ranked PFM Acquires Scott Balice. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/17/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33518, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of competitor Scott Balice Strategies LLC by financial advisory firm Public Financial Management Inc. (PFM) in Chicago, Illinois. PFM will operate Scott Balice as a wholly owned subsidiary designed to smooth the transition for clients that have contracts...
- Scott Balice Opens Anchorage Office, Hires Schnebel as Head. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/25/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32473, p32
The article reports on the business developments of Scott Balice Strategies company, a women-owned firm based in Chicago, Illinois. The firm, which offers financial advisory services, opened an office in Anchorage, Alaska and hired Debra Schnebel, a 20-year veteran of public and corporate...
- Ex-Chicago Comptroller Joins Financial Advisory Firm. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31722, p6
Reports on the selection of Phoebe Selden as a staff by Scott Balice Strategies company in Chicago, Illinois. Work responsibilities assigned to Selden; Reason on the recruitment of Selden; Immediate superior of Selden.
- Gary Airport Adviser. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/21/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32407, p35
The article reports on the affirmation of the contract of Gary/Chicago International Airport Authority with Scott Balice Strategies. Scott Balice is a financial adviser that has been working with the airport as it prepares to fund the expansion of its runway. The airport in Indiana is planning...
- TOP 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33521, p29
The article lists the top e-mailed stories related to bonds in the U.S. which include the acquisition of Scott Balice Strategies LLC by PFM Group LLC, the hiring spree of BMO Capital Markets Corp. as it opens tow sales offices and the plummet of municipal bond issuance in 2011.
- Scott Balice Strategies to Advise Harrisburg on Debt. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/18/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33368, p1
The article reports that Scott Balice Strategies LLC will give advise on the refinancing of Harrisburg Authority's incinerator debt worth 282 million dollars in Harrisburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Trading Lotto for Schools. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/20/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32532, p1
The article focuses on the proposed plan of the state of Illinois to privatize its state lottery to generate revenue for its education package. Governor Rod Blagojevich has announced the appointment of the firm Scott Balice Strategies as project manager for the transaction. Several lawmakers are...
- Bond adviser bags state biz. Hinz, Greg; Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;9/4/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p2
The article reports on the rapid business growth of Chicago, Illinois-based consulting firm Scott Balice Strategies. In very less time Scott has become the top financial adviser on state bond offerings. The founders of the company are Dean Balice and Lois Scott. According to Scott, the reason...