Opinions Withdrawn In N.J. Case
- Breaking the law. // Business News New Jersey;10/18/95, Vol. 8 Issue 19, p5
Reports on the law firm Drinker Biddle & Reath's announcement that it added several lawyers to its environmental and corporate practices. Reason of the lawyers for leaving their former firm, Cohen Shapiro Polisher Shiekman & Cohen.
- Enrollment "Mete-ing.". Schneyer, Fred // Benefits Magazine;Oct2011, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p49
The article reports on the decline in use of automatic enrollment by benefit plan sponsors based on a survey conducted by Grant Thornton LLP, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP and Plan Sponsor Advisors LLC.
- Drinker Biddle adn Murgitroyd create tie. Vere-Jones, Emma // Lawyer;6/10/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p7
Reports the partnership between two law firms. Specialization of Drinker Biddle & Reath of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Office locations of Glasgow, Scotland-based Murgitroyd & Co.; Significance of the alliance.
- LADY LIGHTNING. // njbiz;11/11/2013 Supplement, p22
The article focuses on the accomplishment of Helen Tuttle, partner at Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP, along with her statement regarding the relevance of self-promotion in the workplace, life and work balance, and the place where he was born. .
- The DIRECTORS & BOARDS Survey: Director Age and Tenure. // Directors & Boards;2011 2nd Quarter, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p38
The article focuses on the survey sponsored by Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP on the issues on corporate board membership in the U.S. The article aims to identify the problems surrounding the age and tenure of corporate board directors. It depicts that age and tenure are the least important concern...
- Indemnification Clauses and Provider Contracts. Barney, Lee // Plan Advisor News;2015, p1
The article discusses indemnification clauses and insurance providers contracts in the U.S. It informs that indemnification clauses is defined by Fred Reish of law firm Drinker, Biddle & Reath as promise made by the service providers that if any harm is caused to retirement plan, the service...
- CRAIN'S 2015 best places to work NYC. // Crain's New York Business;12/7/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p0022
The article profiles the law firm Drinker Biddle and Reath, chosen by the periodical as one of the best companies to work for in New York City for 2015, and includes information about the firm's health care premiums, number of employees and employee fringe benefits.
- BOTTOM LINE. // Hill;2/5/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p14
The article offers news briefs concerning several nonprofit organizations of the U.S. Capitol Hill Consulting Group is lobbying for those who wish to help Search Group, a nonprofit group that helps states track public safety information. Drinker Biddle & Reath, together with Jodie Curtis, Ilisa...
- Old-Girl Networks Reach Out to Extend a Hand. Harley-Schubert, Victoria // njbiz;1/22/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p15
The article focuses on the establishment of the Women's Networking Group that aims to make sure that younger women lawyers develop the skills necessary to get professional advancement by Christine Cartwright Baker, a partner at Drinker Biddle & Reath. The group is open to all female attorneys in...