Official Leaves for Extell
- Comps get complicated. CLARKE, KATHERINE // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;Dec2013, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p20
The article discusses the pricing challenges facing real estate brokers in high-velocity market in New York. It indicates that the move of real estate development company Extell Development Co. to adjust pricing of its condominium units at its residential tower demonstrates that even giant...
- Real Estate Scene '06. Jacobs, Leonard; Armbrust, Roger // Back Stage East;1/5/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p5
The article focuses on the threat posed by the New York City's real estate market to the Broadway. The Broadway Dance Center is mired in a legal battle with its landlord, the Extell Development Co., to keep its space at 221 West 57th Street. Allison Ellner, the center's chief executive officer...
- Mixed feelings. Wilbert, Tony // National Real Estate Investor;May2001, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p62
Cites the occurrence of job growth in the real estate industry in Atlanta, Georgia. Benefits of robust job growth; Prediction on job growth in 2001; Overall health of the Atlanta office market; Outlook for Atlanta's industrial market.
- GARY BARNETT AGAINST EVERYBODY. SAMTANI, HITEN // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;Oct2014, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p88
The article profiles Gary Barnett, the developer and the founder and chief executive officer of real estate business Extell Development Co. in New York. It is noted that Barnett is developing mega skyscrapers One57 and Nordstrom Tower. He is considered as the master assembler by real estate...
- Despite Economic Dangers, Fundamentals Are Strong. // Business News New Jersey;04/18/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 16, pR4
Presents a roundtable on New Jersey's real estate market. Current conditions in the market; Financing strategies in the market; Impact of the United States Federal Reserve Board's policy on the market; Work shortage in the state.
- A view for a few Developer allows some lucky buyers to climb to the top of skyscraper one57. Demarco, Andrea; Desai, Lisa // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;Oct2012, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p128
The article reports that Extell Development Inc. has sold about $1 billion of its new luxury condominium, One57, in New York City.
- In brief. // Estates Gazette;6/25/2005, Issue 525, p38
Presents news briefs on the real estate business as of June 2005. Disadvantages of managing small numbers of affordable housing units according to Richmond Upon Thames Churches Housing Trust; Plan of Capital City Developments to convert its office building in Chelsea, England into a single home...
- India Real Estate Report Q2 2013: INCLUDES 5-YEAR FORECASTS TO 2017. // India Real Estate Report;2013 2nd Quarter, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p1
The article offers an overview of the real estate industry in India as of second quarter (Q2) of 2013 and includes forecasts to 2017. It presents a SWOT analysis of the country's political, economic, and business environment in relation to the industry. It says that rental rates for 2013 and the...
- Corporate Real Estate's ongoing labor pains. Pappas, Lorna // National Real Estate Investor;09/01/99, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p48
Focuses on the problem on labor force availability in the real estate industry's strategy for site selection. Critical factors in attracting and retaining skilled labor; Impact of labor in the company's strategy for site selection; Explanation from Doug Rothschild of CLW Real Estate Services...