Weekly Reporters Post $369.47 Million Net Inflow
- Muni Fund Managers Stand Pat. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33357, p1
The article reports on the increase of mutual fund assets to record levels in the U.S. in 2010. This is attributed to the strength of its long-term municipal market. It notes that some portfolio managers focus on the position of their funds for good performance in a low-rate environment....
- Pimco Pays Seven Dividends It Postponed Last Month. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;1/9/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33038, p6
The article reports on the move of fund adviser Pacific Investment Management Co. (Pimco) to pay the dividends of the municipal bond mutual funds it postponed in December 2008 in Newport Beach, California. They include California and New York Municipal Income Funds. Pimco expresses that the...
- Market Post: Inflows Decrease as Issuance Remains High. Smith, Kate // Bond Buyer;10/6/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34189, p1
Against declining inflows, primary volume will increase slightly for the week of October 6th, according to data provided by The Bond Buyer.
- December Sees $862 Million in Muni Fund Inflows. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;02/01/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31068, p5
Reports on the inflow of millions of dollars in municipal bonds in the United States in December 2000. Retail investments in the first three quarters of 2000; Forecast of increase in mutual funds sales; Shortage of paper in specialty states.
- Investments. Edgerton, Jerry // Money;Oct93, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p84
Comments on the impact of President Bill Clinton's budget package and offers advice on what investors should do in the fall of 1993. Advice from James Stack, editor of `InvesTech Market Analyst,' and `InvesTech Mutual Fund Advisor'; Comments on interest rates; Discussion of funds that...
- Muni Funds Shed $2.8 Billion, the Biggest Loss in Three Years. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/1/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31731, p6
Reports on the amount of net outflow of municipal bond mutual funds released by the Investment Company Institute. Amount of net inflow of Hybrid funds; Decline of sales of shares; Decrease of the funds total assets.
- Weekly Reporters in 4th Week of Net Outflows. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/5/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32271, p7
The article reports on the weekly reporting municipal bond mutual funds, which experienced the fourth consecutive week of net outflows, losing $26.04 million during the week ended November 30, 2005. There has only been one other week since May 2005 in which the funds had a net outflow. The...
- Muni Mutual Funds Lost $14.4 Million. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;4/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32108, p6
Focuses on the survey determining the status of the municipal bond mutual funds in Arcata, California. Valuation of assets; Factors influencing the increase on the four-week moving average for equity funds; Total taxable bond funds.
- Inflows for Weekly Reporters Dips to $183M. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;9/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32468, p7
The article reports on the declaration of AMG Data Services which stated that net inflows into weekly reporting municipal bond mutual funds fell to $182.55 million during the week which ended on September 13, 2006 in the U.S. The results were down from the previous week when $349.52 million...