MassHousing Readies $70 Million Single-Family Revenue Bond Deal
- Massachusetts Announces PAB Allocations. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;2/6/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32810, p4
The article reports on the 2008 private-activity bond (PAB) capacity allocations made by public officials in Massachusetts. The Housing Finance Agency received $ 270 million, the largest allocation from the overall $585 million of PAB. This was followed by the Development Finance Agency with...
- Massachusetts HFA, Fresh Off Rating Upgrade, Changes Target Date on Sale. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;10/23/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31249, p33
Reports on the plans of Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency to offer $72 million in single-family housing revenue bonds. Underwriter of the bond; Rating given to the bonds by rating agencies Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp.; Areas where proceeds from the sale will be...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Peacock, Wayne; Barnett, Chip; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;06/07/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31155, p2
Reports developments related to bonds in the United States as of June 2001. Increase of the single-family housing revenue bond rating of Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency; Prediction of the National Association of Realtors for the home sales; Decrease of the Treasury securities in stripped form.
- Swap Termination Fees Continue To Bedevil MassPike's Finances. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/1/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33013, p6
The article focuses on the issue about the swap termination fee agreement in Massachusetts. It is said that Massachusetts Turnpike Authority is confused about the agreement as they need to pay $450 million in combined termination fees. The swaps agreement include five floating-to-fixed-rate...
- MASSACHUSETTS: MHFA Selling Multifamilies. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/27/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32515, p37
The article reports on the sale of $109 million of multifamily housing mortgage bonds by the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency with a one-day retail order period. The transaction will consist of a multi-million dollar new money to help finance new housing units and renovate another 568 units...
- MassHousing to Sell $ 76M Of New Money, Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/7/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33760, p3
The article offers information that a one-day retail order period will be held by the Housing Finance Agency of Massachusetts on August 7, 2012 for its 75.7 million U.S. dollars sale of tax-exempt Series 2012 new-money and refunding fixed-rate housing bonds through negotiation.
- S&P warns it may cut Mass. HFA's ratings. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;10/28/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30509, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's placed the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency's AA/AA1-plus ratings on multifamily refunding revenue bonds on CreditWatch with negative implications, citing the issuer's relationship with credit-weakened Republic National Bank of New York. Value of the agency's...
- Texas Tech Readies $215M Offering To Refinance CP, Raise Building Funds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32309, p26
The article reports on the plan of the Texas Tech University System Board of Regents to offer revenue financing system refunding and improvement bonds. Commercial paper and outstanding debt will be taken out by the bonds. The lead manager for the deal is UBS Securities LLC. About $97 million of...
- Top Senior Managers: Competitive Issues. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33642, p16
No abstract available.