OCSD's $200M COP Deal
- Johnson County, Mo. Wins Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;3/5/2015, p42
The article reports that issuer credit rating and certificates of participation of Johnson County, Missouri have been upgraded by Standard & Poor's Financial LLC from BBB-plus to A-minus and BBB to BBB-plus, respectively, because of improved budgetary performance.
- Moody's Drops Washington State Outlook to Negative; COPs Earn Aa2. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/06/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31279, p27
Discusses credit ratings of Washington state and University of Washington's certificates of participation (COP) by financial ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Interest rates of COP; Purpose behind the COP sale; Reasons behind the agency's credit outlook on Washington.
- NORTH CAROLINA: New Hanover Boosted to Aa1. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/11/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32731, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to upgrade New Hanover County's general obligation (GO) credit to Aa1 from Aa2 and its certificates of participation (COP) rating to Aa2 from Aa3 in North Carolina. It states that the upgrades affected $185.9 million of...
- Sacramento RTD COPs Raised to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/12/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32814, p2
The article reports on the ratings made by Moody's Investors Service to Sacramental Regional Transit District's Series 2003B certificates of participation (COPs) in Sacramento, California. It upgraded its certificates from A3 to A2 ratings, making its outlook stable. It revealed that COPs were...
- Johnson County, Mo. Wins Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/6/2015, Vol. 1, p41
The article discusses the upgraded rating of Johnson County, Missouri from BBB-plus to A-minus by the rating agency Standard and Poor, and mentions topics that include certificate of participation (COP) rating, improved budgetary performance, and stable outlook for Johnson County, Missouri.
- New Jersey Transit to Sell $275M In COPs for New Multi-Level Train Cars. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p3
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Transit Corp. to issue certificates of participation (COP) to help finance the purchase of multilevel rail cars. Pledge of federal grants for the COPs; Rating of the deal by Moody's Investor Service.
- Fitch Lowers $89 Million of Texas County's Detention Center Debt. Albanses, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/5/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31713, p37
Reports that ratings agency Fitch Ratings Inc. lowered the rating of $89 million of taxable certificates of participation issued by Reeves County, Texas from BBB-minus to BB. Reasons for downgrading the ratings of the certificates of participation; Information on the approach adopted by another...
- Seattle Trade Center Project's long, winding road nears end. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;07/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30689, p26
Reports that Washington State will sell up to $185 million of high-grade certificates of participation on July 27, 1999, to expand the Washington State Convention and Trade center in downtown Seattle. Moody's Investors Service's rating of the debt offering; Obstacles to the project; State...
- San Diego County Readies $85 Million of COPS for Jail, Court. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/28/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33190, p26
The article reports on the plan of the San Diego County to sell 85 million U.S. dollars of tax-exempt certificates of participation (COP) to fund main jail and courthouse in California. The county wishes to draw retail interest, with strong serial maturities and credit ratings from 2010-2025....