First GO Zone Bonds Sell as Part of $80M Mississippi Home Corp. Deal
- Freddie Mac Purchases Miss Bonds. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/26/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32306, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of 40 million dollars in tax-exempt single-family mortgage revenues bonds by the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. from Mississippi Home Corp. It is the first step in the plant ob buy one billion dollars in bonds from housing agencies in Louisiana and...
- Mississippi Agency to Issue GO Zone Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/2/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32330, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Mississippi Home Corp. to issue Gulf Opportunity Zone Act bonds and private activity bonds to raise funds for the rebuilding of facilities destroyed by Hurricane Katrina. Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour has approved the deal and has authorized the...
- Freddie Buys Katrina Bonds. Harmon, Jennifer // National Mortgage News;1/30/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p1
The article reports on Freddie Mac's purchase of bonds from Mississippi Home Corp. that will be used to finance mortgages with a specified interest rate for several borrowers in Mississippi. The action was initiated in efforts to promote homeownership and recovery efforts in the state's disaster...
- Market To Focus On More Distant Data. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Forecasts the focus of the bond market in the United States.
- Munis Drop But Still Beat Treasuries Amid Light Supply, Secondary Activity. Kralev, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States on June 21, 1999. Prices of municipal bonds; Enthusiasm among investors; Trading of tax-exempt bonds.
- Market Snapshot. // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Presents a chart related to the bond market in the United States on June 21, 1999.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Piazza, Johanna; Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p2
Presents news briefs related to bond market in the U.S. as of July 2003. Ratings of Massachusetts based Port Authority's Boseful special facilities revenue bonds; Decline in the inventories of merchant wholesalers during May 2003 in Washington State; Resignation of undersecretary of Treasury...
- New Issues Lead as Munis Weaken; Underwriters Price California GOs. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p2
Presents news updates on the bond market in the U.S. as of October 29, 2003. Weakening of cash bonds in line with Treasuries; Activity centering on the New York City Transitional Finance Authority's future tax secured bonds.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, October 29. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p2
Presents information regarding the bond market in the U.S. as of October 29, 2003.