Firm: Washington Mum Market at Stake in Case
- Did Prudential Burn Taxpayers? Pare, Terence P. // Fortune;11/13/1995, Vol. 132 Issue 10, p50
Ponders whether scandal-ridden Prudential Securities Inc. can stay out of the spotlight of the scandal-troubled world of municipal finance. Investigations by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Justice Department in an effort to control the trillion-dollar municipal finance...
- Utah County Tops Itself With $92 Million of Lease Revenue Debt. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p3
Reports on Salt Lake City, Utah's sale of $92 million of high-grade lease revenue bonds. Negotiation through an underwriting syndicate led by Prudential Securities Inc.; Payment for the construction of the South Towne Exposition Center.
- Prudential Adds Three to Research Team. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p38
Reports on the addition of Linda Ebrahim, Steven Levy and Mitchell Savader by Prudential Securities to its municipal bond research team. Interest of client in investment opportunities emerging in the municipal bond market; Job responsibilities of three people; Previous work experience of...
- Pru's new Muni Campaign. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;01/04/99, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p7
Profiles Stanley Grayson, head of the public finance unit at Prudential Securities in New York City. Career highlights; Outlook for the company's municipal bond underwriting business; Obstacles facing Grayson in reviving the firm's public finance unit.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31701, p33
Presents statistics related to the field of bond market as of August 19, 2003 in the U.S. Market indicators; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Short term tax-exempt yields.
- Tobacco Bonds Rise After Appeal Bond's Reinstatement. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31701, p36
Reports on the rise of municipal tobacco bond yields in the secondary market after Illinois judge reinstate appeal bond. Increase in basis points of tobacco bond yields; Range of municipal tobacco bond yields; Responses of various analysts on the decision of judge and its impact on the market.
- Munis, Treasuries Show Little Response to Data. Curran, William; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32438, p2
The article discusses the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. on August 3, 2006. Both the municipal bonds and Treasuries showed little reaction to economic data. Investors are still waiting for clues as to whether the Federal Open Market Committee will adjust monetary policy...
- California's $7.9B Deal Captivates Market; Munis End Session Weaker. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p2
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of May 6, 2004. Focus on the institutional pricing of California's economic recovery bonds (ERB); Treasury's announcement that it planned to sell three-, five- and 10-year notes; Ratings assigned to the California ERB;...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, Aug. 16. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31949, p2
Presents an update on the performance of the bond market in the United States on august 16, 2004. Empire Manufacturing Index; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.