Cross-State Toll Road Eyed
- Texas Comptroller joins Lockhart neighbors in opposition to Trans-Texas Corridor 35. Biundo, Jen // Free Press (Buda, TX);8/2/2006, Vol. 103 Issue 16, p11
The article reports on the plans for the Trans-Texas Corridor 35 presented by the Texas Department of Transportation to Caldwell County residents. This is a part of 54 public hearings scheduled between July 10, 2006 and August 10, 2006 on the massive toll road proposed to run from Oklahoma to...
- Colorado Toll Agency Orders Revenue Study. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/2/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32330, p4
The article reports that the Colorado Northwest Parkway Public Highway Authority (NPPHA) will commission a study that will enable the authority to refund its toll revenue debt in the second half of 2006. The NPPHA cancelled a planned bond refunding in December 2005 because the yields offered...
- NTTA Approves up to $3.75 Billion of Bans for SH-121 Toll Project. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/9/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32752, p31
The article reports on the North Texas Tollway Authority's (NTTA) approval to issue up to $3.75 billion of bond anticipation notes on November 19, 2007 and to authorize long-term bonds to take out the Bans within a year to finance the $5 billion State Highway 121 toll project in Dallas. The new...
- Traffic Levels Become a Concern For Future California Road Bonds. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31321, p3
Reports on concerns regarding the performance of California road bonds following decision of Fitch Ratings to downgrade San Joaquin Hills toll road bonds. Insurance of the bonds by MBIA Insurance Corp.; Comments of Peter Bianchini, vice president of Charles Schwab Investment Management on...
- Dulles Toll Road Bonds Stripped From Virginia Budget Proposal. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;4/10/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33694, p4
The article reports on the removal of the authorization bond of Dulles toll road from the Virginia budget proposal, final general assembly for the final vote on the budget is on April 17, 2012.
- Colorado Officials Consider Toll Agency for Road Funding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31200, p1
Reports that Colorado highway officials may ask the Legislature to create a state toll road authority to allow them to take advantage of toll-backed revenue bonds. Use of the bonds for highway projects; Success of toll roads.
- Texas tollway board ready to proceed with turnpike revenue bond sale. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/20/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30461, p28
Reports that the North Texas Tollway Authority board agreed to move forward with its first new-money bond sale. Preparation of legal documents related to the offering; Underwriters.
- Toll Road Deals Freighted With Underlying Risks, Experts Say. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;04/05/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30864, p9
Focuses on analysts' comments on the risks contained in unrated start-up toll road bond deals in the United States. Comparison with established credits such as the deal involving the New Jersey Turnpike; Traffic feasibility forecasts on start-up toll roads; Bond pricing of start-up toll roads.
- Price of Proposed Dallas Road Taking Its Toll on Issuers. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31021, p44
Reports on a proposed bond-finance toll road in Dallas, Texas. Cost projections; Structure of the bonds.