Toppers, Club for Young Muni Professionals, Returns in N.Y.C
- MSRB Rules on Dealer Communications With Public Take Effect Tuesday. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/15/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30976, p36
Reports the implementation of the rules on municipal dealer communications by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board in Washington. Requirement for the development of written policies on the structure, nature and size of business and customers; System for identifying and handling customer...
- Municipal bonds. Godfrey, Robert R. // Vital Speeches of the Day;4/1/95, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p361
Presents a speech by Municipal Bond Insurance Association's executive vice president dealing with the issue of municipal bonds delivered before the Commonwealth Club in San Francisco, California on February 3, 1995. Overview of the bond market; Health of state and local governments; Effect of...
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p36
Presents information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding municipal bond prices as of February 21, 2002. Name of municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers who evaluated the prices; Public utilities on which municipal bonds are issued.
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/4/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p13
Statistics are presented on the financial status and conditions in the U.S. including municipal bond index, securities and brokerage stocks.
- MSRB Warns That Step Outs Must Be Labeled 'B' Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31834, p5
Reports that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has cautioned dealers regarding the so-called step-out transactions to the trade comparison system. Need to label the Settlement Type/Special Trade indicator with a "B" code; Violations of Rule G-14 governing reports of sales or purchases;...
- NASD fines broker-dealers over inaccurate trade data. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/13/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30807, p4
Reports that the United States-based National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) fined several municipal securities brokers and dealers for failure to submit transaction reports as of January 13, 1999. Background on the NASD regulations covering municipal bonds trading activities of...
- Hartfield Titus Sets Up New Odd-Lot Offering Desk. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31336, p3
Reports on the formation of an offering desk headed by broker Mike Kroeper by municipal securities brokerage firm of Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly LLC as of March 2002. Professional background of Kroeper; Offer of an electronic brokering system by the company; Profile of trainee brokers recruited...
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/5/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p13
The article presents several statistics including the municipal bond index, U.S. securities and brokerage stocks ranked by performance.
- Market Post: Muni Yields Rise before Fed Announcement. Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;1/30/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34052, p1
The article reports on the increase in the yields on municipal bonds across the curve as of January 30, 2014 as their supply remained limited in the market. According to a New York-based trader, there is some softness and weakness in the market at present and issuance is limited. It mentions...