Landing Fee Hike Helps Cement Love Field's Stable Baa2
- Water Deal Coming. Helen Chang // Bond Buyer;5/9/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32128, p35
The article focuses on the selling $30.1 million of revenue bonds by Lynn Water and Sewer Commission. Proceeds will be used to refund a 1997 bond issue and to buy an insurance policy for a debt service reserve for the 2005 bonds. Moody's Investors Service Inc. expects the commission to improve...
- Moody's Drops Puerto Rico's GO to Caa1. Slavin, Robert // Bondbuyer.com;2/20/2015, p1
The article reports on the downgrade of Puerto Rico's general obligation rating by bond credit rating business Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Caa1 from B2. The move is made as it cut a number of credits due to sluggish economic growth of the country. An anticipated 35% increase in debt...
- Illinois Park District Dropped to Junk. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;5/1/2015, p1
Moody's Investors Service has stripped a suburban Chicago suburban park district of its investment grade rating due to concerns it will default on near term debt service payments.
- Massachusetts School Building Authority Plans $80M Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;1/2/2015, Issue F301, p1
The Massachusetts School Building Authority has scheduled an $80.2 million competitive refunding sale of senior sales tax notes.
- Lebanon, Ore. Has $14 Million Deal. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;9/11/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F335, p1
The city of Lebanon, Ore. is preparing to issue more than $14 million of refunding debt.
- Moody's Drops Virginia's Pocahontas Parkway Bonds to Junk, Citing Revenues. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/17/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31822, p7
Reports on the downgrade of the Pocahontas Parkway bond rating by Moody's Investors Service in Richmond, Virginia. Escalation of the toll revenue problems; Increase of the annual debt service requirements; Recruitment of an independent traffic consultant to evaluate project operations and toll...
- Yes, It's Still Junk. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32035, p31
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc., has affirmed the St. Lois Industrial Development Finance Authority's below-investment grade credit of B3. The affirmation has come on $98 million of senior-lien convention center hotel bonds, despite of a draw on debt service reserves to...
- Oakdale, Calif.'s Sewer Revs Downgraded to B1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;9/11/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33780, p1
The article offers information that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the underlying rating on the 2002 revenue bonds of Oakdale Public Financing Authority, Oakdale, California to B1 from Baa1. The down gradation reflects the debt service payment default of sewer enterprise on an...
- Moody's Boosts Outlook of A1 Cedars-Sinai. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2015, p4
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's revised credit rating for Sinai Medical Center's long-term revenue bonds from stable to positive as of January 20, 2015. Topics include the affirmation of the credit rating agency's A1 rating for the bonds, the total value of debt affected by...