Cash Management Bills Draw 4.445% High Rate
- Cash Managements Draw 1.890% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury sold five-day cash management bills at relatively high tender rates on November 17, 2004. Bid to cover ratio; Coupon equivalent; Price; Low and median bids; Tenders.
- Cash Management Bills Draw 5.230% High Rate. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/11/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32605, p2
The article reports that U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned $15 billion 5-day cash management bills on April 10, 2007. The bills are dated April 5 and will due on April 17 at a 5.230% high tender rate. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.43 and the coupon equivalent was 5.321%. The price was...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.290%, 4.340%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32304, p2
The article reports on the performance of United States Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills on January 23 and 24, 2006. The tender rates, coupon equivalent rates, median bid rates, low bid rates, high bid rates and bid-to-cover ratios are given.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.965%, 5.090% High Rates. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p7
The article reports on the fluctuating movement of the interest rates of the Treasury bills in the U.S. in July 2006. It notes a mixed tender rates for the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the country's Treasury Department. The three-months discount bills incurred a 4.965 high rate...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.040% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;12/10/2014, Issue 24223, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $50 billion of four-week bills at a 0.040% high yield, a price of 99.996889.
- Treasury to Sell $27B of 4-Week Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/28/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32887, p7
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury to sell $27 billion of four-week discount bills on May 28, 2008, and $19 billion of 17-day cash management bills on May 30.
- Cash Management Bills Draw 0.490% High Rate. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;10/16/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32983, p25
The article reports on the sale of $45 billion of 63-day cash management bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. The bills are due December 18, 2008 at a 0.490% high tender rate. Its bid-to-cover ratio was 2.18 while the coupon equivalent was 0.813%, with price of 99.914250. The low bid was...
- Treasury to Offer $19B 63-Day Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/8/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32812, p33
The article announces the plan of the Department of the Treasury to auction $19 billion Treasury bills on February 13, 2008 in the U.S. The department will be offering sixty-three-day cash management bills. According to the Treasury, the cash management bills are dated February 14 and due April...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $11B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32845, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will raise $10.999 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills. The cash will be produced by selling $45 billion to refund $34.001 billion of maturing securities. The Treasury will be selling $24 billion of...