PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR FEB. 27, 2006
- Munis Little Changed Despite Economic Data. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p2
The article analyzes the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. The municipal and Treasury markets showed little change despite economic data. Treasury market remained near its opening levels. The 10-year note yield declined by one basis point to 4.58%. The core price index for...
- Munis Finish Weaker, Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/22/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32946, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal securities in the U.S. bond market. The market was slightly weaker at two basis points. The Treasury market showed some losses as the yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note, which opened at 3.80%, finished at 3.83%. The yield on the...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p33
Presents statistics pertaining to the municipal bond market in the United States as of November 9, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields; Visible supply rises; New-issue balance; Reoffering yields; Merrill Lynch...
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Nov. 2, 2004. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32004, p31
Presents data on plain/insured municipal bond yield curves in the Southeast for November 2, 2004.
- Nearly All Indexes Rise After Post-Sell-Off Levels Go Unchallenged. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/16/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32588, p36
The article reports on the performance of weekly yield indexes in the municipal market in the U.S. during the 2nd week of March 2007. It covers that an increase was exhibited in all weekly yield indexes as yield levels demonstrated a sell-off on March 10, 2007. The municipal market was weak by...
- Munis Slightly Firmer After Weak Data. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/8/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32956, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal market in the U.S. as of September 8, 2008. The market was slightly firmer after the August non-farm payrolls data came in weaker than expected. Traders indicated that tax-exempt yields were lower by two or three basis points. The Treasury...
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p1
Presents graphs showing the rate of return on municipal bonds in the United States as of November 10, 2004.
- Munis Unchanged as Prices Stabilize; Buyers Wait for FOMC Meeting Effects. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p2
Highlights the activities in the municipal bond market in the United States on November 9, 2004. Rate of return on municipal bonds; Performance of the secondary market; Notes auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department; Performance of selected municipal bonds.
- Munis Mixed, a 'Bit Heavier' and 'Spotty'. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;8/20/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32944, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal securities in the U.S. bond market. The municipal Treasury market was mixed with a $6.4 billion competitive note sale from Texas. Traders said tax-exempt yields are posting some gains but, some losses were also seen. The yield on the benchmark...