Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.90% High Yield
- Treasury 4-Weeks Co at 2.555% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32110, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned four-week bills at a high yield. Coupon equivalent; Bid-to-cover ratio.
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.250%, 0.515% High Rates. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34430, p1
Tender rates for the Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower, as the three-months incurred a 0.250% high rate, down from 0.280% the prior week, and the six-months incurred a 0.515% high rate, off from 0.585% the week before.
- TBMA: Yield Curve To Flatten, Not Invert. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32185, p2
Reports on the continuance of interest rates and Treasury notes to rise based from a survey in the U.S. Percentage of increase in the Treasury bills; Prediction of an improvement in yield by the end of 2005; Factors influencing the results indicated in the yield curve.
- Bond Buyer Yields Indexes Mostly Down This Week. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32185, p44
Reports on the decline in The Bond Buyer's yield indexes after the market was initially buoyed by the Treasury market's ability to rebound in the U.S. Announcement of the Treasury market to revalue its currency; Factors contributing the performance of the Treasury and municipal markets relative...
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go At 4.493% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;9/14/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32713, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned $8 billion of 10-year notes, a price of 102.029801. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.95 while tenders at the high yield were allotted 84.29 percent. The median yield was 4.475 percent and the low yield was 4.440 percent. The notes,...
- Treasury 3-Years Go at 3.090% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the yield of three-year notes at the Treasury as of November 9, 2004 in the U.S.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 0.950% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/31/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31853, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned bills with issue date of April 1, 2004. Medium yield; Low yield.
- Weekly Indexes Mixed as Participants Focus on New Issues. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/9/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32875, p7
The article reports that the weekly yield indexes were mixed as market participants focused on new issues in the U.S. The revenue bond index was unchanged at 5.07% and the 10-year Treasury note rose four basis points to 3.79%, but remained below its 3.84% figure from two weeks earlier while the...
- The weighted average yield on Kenya's benchmark 91-day Treasury bills rose to 8.229%. // African Business News;2/12/2013, p25
The article reports on the rise of the weighted average yield on the benchmark 91-day Treasury bills of Kenya from 8.164 percent to 8.229 percent at auction.