Redmond Takes Over as Acting Chief Of D. C. 's Housing Finance Agency
- D.C. Housing Agency Gets Power to Own Developments. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/18/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31515, p38
Reports on the plan of District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency (DCHFA) to use its newly granted authority to own and develop real estate to expand the inventory of affordable housing in Washington D.C. Approval of the development powers on November 7, 2002; Review of the bill by U.S....
- McKinney Loans Help to Finance Housing in D.C. Dymi, Amilda // National Mortgage News;6/10/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p6
Reports on federal funds provided by the Washington D.C. Housing Finance Agency to housing entities in compliance with the Stewart B. McKinney Homeless Assistance Act. Requirements of the law; Allocation of the funds; Value of the federal funds.
- Developments at D.C. Housing Agency: Barnes Out, Bailey Looks to Come Back. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/1/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31193, p3
Reports on the reapplication of Milton Bailey as executive director of the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency. Applicants for the same position.
- DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA: More DCHFA Debt. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31322, p35
Reports on the approval given by the mayor and deputy mayor of Washington D.C. for the allocation of additional sum to the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency (DCFHA). Total allocations made to DCHFA for fiscal 2002; Housing units financed by DCHFA in fiscal 2001.
- Moody's May Assign Issuer Rating to District of Columbia Housing Agency. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;04/03/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31110, p5
Reports on the plan of Moody's Investors Service to assign an issuer rating of A3 to the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency. Benefits from the planned rating; Affordable housing plans.
- Housing Bond Seminar. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31856, p33
Reports on the seminar planned by the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency to encourage developers of mixed-income units to tap its private-activity bond allocation and produce affordable housing. Meeting on April 29, 2004 to educate real estate developers about the bond program.
- D.C. Agency Taps into Single-Family Market With $102M Sale. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32486, p3
The article reports on the sale of the single-family mortgage revenue bonds by the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency in Washington D.C. The sale is $102 million that reflect the agency's effort to beef up its presence in the single-family market. The sale is the largest single family...
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;01/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30555, p22
Presents a graph reflecting bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of January 11, 1999. Includes California Housing Finance Agency's 1985 Series B housing revenue bonds; District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency's multifamily revenue refunding bonds; Minnesota general obligation...
- FROM THE WIRE. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/27/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 30, pP21
The article offers business news briefs in the U.S. as of July 27, 2009. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke called for the U.S. Congress to include consumer protection to the Federal Reserve Act. About 75 percent of global investors in the first Quarterly Bloomberg Global Poll reportedly...