S&P Lowers Outlook on Temple University Health System
- Robbinsdale, Minn., Raised to AA-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33996, p1
The article informs that the bond credit rating company Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised the ratings of the outstanding general obligation debt of Robbinsdale, Minnesota to AA-plus from AA. It mentions that the rating agency has assigned AA-plus long-term rating to the 2013 general...
- Carbondale Housing Bonds Cut by S&P. // Bond Buyer;8/5/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32190, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to lower its rating on Carbondale Housing Corp, Section 8-assisted mortgage revenue bonds Series 1978A for the Summit Garden Apartments project in Pennsylvania.
- S&P Upgrades Two Washington Cities. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;12/4/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34022, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Service has upgraded ratings of general obligation (GO) bonds of two cities in Washington State, Centralia and Kent, as of December 2013. It informs that Centralia's limited-tax GO bonds have been upgraded to AA-minus with a stable outlook and...
- Seward County, Kan., Raised to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/2/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33989, p1
The article reports that the finance rating agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has risen its rating for the 2010A general obligation bonds of Seward County, Kansas to AA-minus from A-plus. It states that the firm has offered stable outlook to the city on the basis of general obligation...
- South Portland, Maine, Upgraded to AAA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34080, p1
The article reports that the financial services form Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has increased its long-term rating of general obligation (GO) of South Portland, Maine to AAA from AA-plus. Topics discussed include long-term rating to the city's 2014 GO series A bonds and 2014 GO refunding...
- Standard & Poor's Cuts UMass, University of Maryland. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;5/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31884, p48
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to lower its rating for two large higher education issuers. Downgrading of ratings for the University of Massachusetts Building Authority and the University of Maryland's debt; Reasons why the ratings for the two higher education issuers were downgraded.
- Gateway Health Falls. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p37
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to downgrade the bond issued for Gateway Health System, formerly known as the Clarksville Regional Health System. Negative outlook assigned by the agency for the Series 1998 bonds, which were sold by Montgomery County.
- Northern Inyo Co. Hospital, Calif., Lowered to BB-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;2/18/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34061, p1
The article reports that the bond ratings firm Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has lowered the long-term rating on the Northern Inyo County Local Hospital District, California's series 2013 and series 2010 revenue bonds to BB-plus from BBB-minus as of February 2014. It mentions that the...
- S&P Drops Aliceville, Ala., GUSC to CCC-minus. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;1/05/2015, p25
The article discusses the decision of Standard & Poor's (S&P) to lower its rating on the Aliceville Governmental Utilities Services Corp. Alabama's bonds in January 2015 after the company almost drained its reserves. The action applies to the state's 2011 outstanding revenue bonds to build water...