Full Board of N.Y.'s MTA Approves Underwriting Pool
- N.Y. MTA Chooses Lamont and Swap Financial as New Advisers. // Bond Buyer;5/24/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33321, p6
The article reports on the decision of New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to have Lamont Financial Services Corp. and Swap Financial Group LLC as its financial and swap advisers.
- As Refunding Ends, MTA Set to Restructure. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;10/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31490, p30
Reports the operation restructuring by the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority. Benefits for the restructuring; Schedule for the completion of the restructuring.
- N.Y.'s MTA Running Out of Places to Turn for New Funding. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;6/22/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31166, p40
Reports on the financial challenges facing New York State's Metropolitan Transportation Authority as of June 22, 2001. Delay in the state's debt-refinancing program; United States House Appropriations Committee's rejection of most of the authority's requests for federal aid for several...
- N.Y. MTA Changes Board Meeting Venue. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;2/20/2015, p22
The article offers information on the committee and board meetings of the New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to be held on February 23 and 25, respectively in lower Manhattan.
- Long stable, MTA fares are headed up. Kiernan, John // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/29/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 54, p39A
Comments on the New York Metropolitan Transit Authority's (MTA) plan increase fares and tolls across the region. Levels of increases suggested by the MTA; Revenues lost by the MTA in the months following the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001; State Senator Dean Skelos' opposition to the...
- New York story: Road map for funding, saving the CTA. Snyder, David // Crain's Chicago Business;04/19/99, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p9
Examines the lessons that Chicago, Illinois transportation officials can learn from the restructuring program made by New York City's Metropolitan Transit Authority. Problems that the authority addressed about the city's subway system; Implications for the Chicago Transit Authority; Two key...
- MTA backs fare plan. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;11/28/94, Vol. 10 Issue 48, p54
Reports that the New York City Metropolitan Transportation Authority backed a strategy that calls for a fare hike in July 1995 to help pay for monthly passes with unlimited rides and free transfers between subways and buses. Opposition of Mayor Giuliani's representatives to the plan.
- PFM In as New MTA Financial Adivisor. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/20/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F349, p1
The article offers information on the addition of new financial and swap advisors in New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA). It states that MTA's full board has approved contracts and subjected to final negotiation, with PFM Group of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania and Mohanty...
- NEW YORK: DiNapoli: MTA Underfunded. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;3/17/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32837, p9
The article reports on the agreement of New York State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli with the Metropolitan Transportation Authority's assessment. The assessment indicated that the state's capital plan is under-funded and would worsen if the state and New York City fail to pass a congestion pricing...