Consumer Confidence Declined in February
- Consumer Confidence Index Rises to 106.5 in July. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32431, p2
The article reports that the consumer confidence index in the U.S. has increased to 106.5 in July 2006 from a downwardly revised 105.4 in June 2006. The present situation index climbed to 133.0 from a downwardly revised 132.2, while the expectations index rose to 88.8 from a downwardly revised...
- Consumer Confidence Index Dips to 103.2. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32183, p2
Reports on the decline in consumer confidence index for the month of July 2005 in the U.S. Decline in expectations index; Overall state of the economy; Failure of rising fuel prices to dampen consumer interests.
- Consumer Confidence Slumps Sharply. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;3/6/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p19
The article provides an update on the consumer confidence in the U.S. Consumer confidence has slipped by 4.8 percent during the month of February 2006. American consumers are weighing in on the current state of the country's economy. According to Lynn Franco, director of Consumer Research...
- The View from the Riche Niche. Garland, Eric // Financial Planning;Jun2004, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p23
Reports on the spring 2004 Survey of Affluent Americans conducted by the American Affluence Center which looks at the level of confidence of U.S. citizens about their country's economy and their own financial condition. Percentage of respondents who believed that they are better off...
- Consumer Confidence Index Surges in June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/30/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31916, p2
Reports that the consumer confidence index was higher in June according to the Conference Board. May index reading; Impact of improvement on economic conditions on the consumer confidence; Business conditions.
- Consumer Confidence Falls In July. Young, Vicki M.; Clark, Evan // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/29/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 20, p14
The article reports that Conference Board's U.S. Consumer Confidence Index experienced its second consecutive decline in July 2009 to 46.6 from a revised 49.3 in June. Lynn Franco, director of Conference Board Consumer Research Center, states that the consumer confidence has faded in the last...
- Consumer Confidence Dives Off Cliff. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;10/3/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p15
Reports that consumer confidence in the U.S. plunged almost 18 percent in September 2005, its biggest one-month drop in 15 years. Report from the Conference Board; Impact of Hurricane Katrina, rising gas prices and a weakening jobs outlook; Confidence and spending unlikely to rebound any time soon.
- The Economy. Acomb, Deborah L. // National Journal;12/18/2004, Vol. 36 Issue 51/52, p3779
Presents statistics related to consumption and perception of the U.S. economy as of December 2004. Gift spending plans of adults for the holidays; Rise in confidence in the economy; Plans for major purchases.
- Venus, Finding Home Series. Benjamin, Siona // Femspec;2004, Vol. 4 Issue 2, Preceding p1
Presents the painting "Venus, Finding Home Series," by Siona Benjamin.