Chill in Issuance Continues
- Something for Everyone? Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p1
Reports on California's issuance of revenue anticipation notes slated to price on September 29, 2004 after a two-day retail order period. California's efforts to find as broad a market as possible for the sizable sale; Total amount of revenue anticipation notes to be issued by California; Los...
- Liberty Zone Extension Near Passage. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p1
Reports on the U.S. House's near approval of a tax legislation that would extend the New York Liberty zone private-activity bond program for five years and restore the qualified zone academy bond program through the end of 2005. Extension of the separate authority for tax-exempt bonds issued in...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31987, p34
Presents data concerning the municipal bonds issued in southwestern U.S. as of October 12, 2004. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Oklahoma Water Resources Board. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31987, p34
Presents a graph showing the amount of bond sales generated by Oklahoma Water Resources Board from 1994 to 2004.
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32329, p33
The article provides information pertaining to municipal bonds issued in the Middle West on February 21 and 28, 2006. They include Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota and Missouri. The number of issues and the total amount are presented.
- Munis Extend Losses, Treasuries Down; $283 Million U. of Mass. Debt Priced. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31884, p2
Reports on developments pertaining to the municipal bond market in the U.S. s of May 14, 2004. Activity in the tax-exempt bonds market; Citigroup Global Markets Inc.'s pricing for a University of Massachusetts Building Authority loan; Treasury Department's completion of its quarterly refunding...
- Colorado Lawmakers Drop Pay-to-Play, Tobacco Bond Bills. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p32
Reports on Colorado lawmakers' disapproval of proposed measures that would have placed sanctions on direct solicitations of campaign contributions for bond and tax elections from bond professionals and authorized tobacco bonds for the state. Efforts to reduce pay-to-play in the municipal bond...
- Market Finishes Little Changed As Bid Side Fades and Treasuries Falter. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p2
Reports on developments concerning municipal bonds in the U.S. as of September 23, 2004. Release of the minutes from the August Federal Open Market Committee meeting that stated the need for the continuation of a tightening monetary policy; Trends in the Treasury market; Sale of a triple-A rated...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32177, p30
Presents data concerning the municipal bonds issued in southwestern U.S. as of July 19, 2005. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Albanese, Elizabeth; Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32177, p31
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in southwestern U.S. as of July 19, 2005. Failure of The Scientific and Cultural Facilities District in Colorado to pay the approximately $670,000 it owes five counties for the 2004 election; Kansas Supreme Court's three-page decree...