- Return-Wise, Munis Beat Expectations. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/5/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31793, p1
Reports on the weak performance of the municipal bond market during 2003 in the U.S. Factors contributed to the weak performance of the market; Comparison on the annual total return between 2002 and 2003; Maintenance in the increase of interest rate.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32182, p6
Provides summary data on derivatives and structured products in the United States for the week leading to July 20, 2005. Bond Market Association municipal swap index; Index-linked municipal swaps; Swap rates versus bond yields.
- Indexes Mostly Lower in Holiday-Shortened Week. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;07/07/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30927, p4
Reports on changes in `The Bond Buyer' periodical's municipal bond yield indexes in the United States, for the week ending July 6, 2000. Impact of the decision by the United States Federal Open Market Committee to leave interest rates unchanged; Drop in the 20-bond index of general obligation...
- Market Post: Market Looks for Fed Guidance on Unemployment Rate. Flynn, Hillary; Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;3/20/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34079, p1
The article focuses on the relationship between unemployment rate and bond interest rates in the U.S. municipal bond market as of March 2014. Topics discussed include possibilities of increase in interest rates when unemployment rate decreases to 6.5 percent, concerns among traders about the...
- Bond Buyer's Weekly Indexes Decline Amid Firmer Tone. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/11/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32855, p7
The article reports on the decline of the magazine's weekly municipal market yield indexes for the week April 11, 2008 in the U.S. It is expressed that the market dropped by three-five points after the expected drop of nonfarm payrolls in March. Tax-exempt yields decline by two-four points due...
- TUESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33030, p1
The article reports on the rate of return of municipal bonds in New York City for December 23, 2008. It is stated that the sale of municipal bonds were slightly firm as participants show little activity during the final full trading session of the week ahead of the Christmas holiday. A\ graph...
- Muni Bond Yields Dip As Market Rebounds. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;7/1/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33937, p1
In this article, the author informs that municipal bond yields have dropped down in the first week of July 2013 after borrowers have outpoured the primary bond market to take advantage of demand and buyers prompted trading in the secondary market.
- Yields Mostly Flat as Last Three Larger Deals Price. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p35
The article focuses on the steady yield of maturities following yields on quality municipal bonds from issuers in California, Virginia, and Illinois.
- Munis Finish Flat as $500M Chicago GO Deal Prices. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;1/12/2016, p1
Top-rated municipal bonds ended unchanged on Tuesday, according to traders, as Chicago's $500 million of general obligation bonds came to market in the primary. Citigroup repriced the Windy City's GO refunding bonds to lower yields on some maturities.