VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p14
The article illustrates charts for the results of negotiated securities sales in Alabama, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Georgia as of February 2006.
- Pennsylvania, Suffolk County, N.Y Ready Big Note Sales. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;12/14/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33232, p6
The article offers news briefs related to securities trading in the U.S. Pennsylvania plans to trade its tax-anticipation notes (tan) worth 800 million dollars, while Suffolk County, New York prepares its Tan worth 350 million dollars for trading. Connecticut plans to sell its 450 million...
- NASD conferences. // Securities Industry News;6/5/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 22, Special section p20
This section presents a calendar of events related to the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) in the U.S. from July to November 2006. The Branch Office Conference Series will take place in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and in San Francisco, California. The 15th Annual Fall Securities...
- Massachusetts Water Agency Offering $482M. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p5
The article discusses the sale of about $482 million of new and refunding fixed-rate revenue bonds by the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority, with the new-money proceeds used to retire outstanding commercial paper. The rates and charges of MWRA, comprising its primary sources of revenue,...
- Good Intentions, Bad Results in Europe? Kentouris, Chris // Money Management Executive;12/5/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p1
The article reports that the second version of the European Markets in Financial Instruments Directive is believed to be better than its first version. As stated, the first version had two aims including increase in competition among trading organizations and increase in visibility into prices...
- Rogues Gallery. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Feb2008, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p75
The article offers information on three major securities ratings agencies in the U.S. They are Moody's, Standard and Poor's and Fitch. Wikipedia defines "investment grade" as bonds that are judged as likely enough to meet payment obligations that banks are allowed to invest in them. Investopedia...
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p63
The article presents information on underwriting fees paid in deals involving different types of securities. Data for December 2004 has been compared with that for December 2003. Underwriting fee proceeds for the period between January 1, 2004 and December 31, 2004 has also been compared with...
- prix d'Ã©mission (Fr.). // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p215
Information on the French term "prix d'Ã©mission" is presented. It refers to striking price in a sale of securities by offer for sale by tender.
- prix d'offre (Fr.). // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p215
Information on the French term "prix d'offre" is presented. It refers to reserve price in a new issue of securities.