More Study Buddies
- Contact Your Elected Officials Let Your Voice Be Heard. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);3/ 1/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p2
The article offers information of the elected officials in Stonewall County, Texas including Senator John Cornyn, Governor Rick Perry, and State Representative Jim Landtroop.
- Hutchison: He made me do it. Blake, Aaron; Wilson, Reid // Hill;07/30/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 92, p10
The article reports on the plan of U.S. Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison to resign because of Texas Governor Rick Perry.
- Elected Officials. // Graham Leader;7/28/2013, Vol. 137 Issue 99, p5A
The article offers contact information and addresses of several elected government officials in Texas including Mayor Barry White of Graham, Young County, Governor Rick Perry, and Precinct 1 Commissioner Mike Sipes.
- How to reach your elected/public officials. // East Bernard Express (TX);7/17/2014, Vol. 71 Issue 29, p4
The article presents the contact information of elected/public officials in Texas including Governor Rick Perry, State Senator Glenn Hegar and State Representative Phil Stephenson.
- Justify My Guv. FITZPATRICK, TRISH; BENTON, JOHN; RUSH, CHRISTEN HEREIM; COLLINS, SHANNON; SHAYNE, BRYAN; NIESEN, SHARON; STUBBLEFIELD, JOHN // Texas Monthly;Nov2014, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "The Perry Indictment" in the previous issue of the periodical.
- The rock in the road is Rick. McNEELY, DAVE // East Bernard Express (TX);8/8/2013, Vol. 70 Issue 32, p4
The article discusses the position of Republican Texas Governor Rick Perry on fixing his state's transportation problem by diverting part of the oil and gas taxes bound for the state's Economic Stabilization Fund.
- 2nd session ends, 3rd begins. Sterling, Ed // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);8/7/2013, Vol. 111 Issue 19, p4A
The author reflects on the progress of the special sessions of the Texas Legislature in August 2013, which focused on Texas Governor Rick Perry's order to pass legislation to fund future public transportation projects.
- Perry's Misguided Mission: Texas Prayer Event Crosses The Church-State Line. // Church & State;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p16
The author reflects on the move of Texas Governor Rick Perry, who is sponsoring an evangelistic rally that will be held in Houston, Texas, on August 6, 2011. The argues that government officials should not be in evangelistic rallies or try to encourage people to attend them and that these...
- Contact Your Elected Officials Let Your Voice Be Heard. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);7/26/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p2
The article offers information on the contact details of several U.S. offices and elected officials including the U.S. White House, Texas Governor Rick Perry, and U.S. Senator Robert L. Duncan.