SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- New adoptions of NAIC's interstate compact announced. C.M.O. // Private Placement Letter;5/10/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p2
Reports that five U.S. states have adopted the Interstate Insurance Products Compact. Creation of a uniform national product standards; Designation of a central point of filing for insurers.
- Turquoise Block Discovery to launch in October. Bakie, John // AiCIO News;2014, p1
The article reports on the plan of the multilateral trading facility (MTF) Turquoise to launch its Block Discovery service in Europe in October 2014.
- CONTRACT DATES. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Jun2008, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p74
The article lists the last trading day in the securities industry.
- UCITS. // Essential Finance;2003, p301
The acronym "UCITS" is presented, which means Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities.
- Pennsylvania, Suffolk County, N.Y Ready Big Note Sales. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;12/14/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33232, p6
The article offers news briefs related to securities trading in the U.S. Pennsylvania plans to trade its tax-anticipation notes (tan) worth 800 million dollars, while Suffolk County, New York prepares its Tan worth 350 million dollars for trading. Connecticut plans to sell its 450 million...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p14
The article illustrates charts for the results of negotiated securities sales in Alabama, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Georgia as of February 2006.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p28
The article illustrates charts for the results of competitive securities sales in Illinois, Indiana, Montana, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin as of February 2006.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;8/ 4/2014, p5
The article lists the results of negotiated bond sales in such U.S. states as Alabama, Kentucky and California in July-August 2014.
- Contrived symbolism is part of life. Kremer, Jerry // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/16/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 34, p39A
Comments on the symbolic event in the financial services in New York City. Certification on the accuracy of the financial statements; Accounts on the safety to invest in the stock market; Emphasis on the idea behind symbolism.