Results of Competitive Sales
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR FEB. 24, 2006. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p31
The article presents charts illustrating securities trading for the week of February 24, 2006 from the states of Utah, Arkansas, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32641, p47
Several charts are presented depicting the results of competitive sales of government securities issued in different states in the U.S. including 2007-2008 Tax and Revenue Anticipation Notes issued by the Orange County Fire Authority, Series 2007A Tourist Development Tax Refunding Revenue Bonds...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32612, p31
Several charts are presented depicting the results of competitive sales of government securities issued in the different states in the U.S. including Series A of 2007 Alligator Alley Revenue Refunding Bonds issued by the Florida Department of Transportation, 2007 Series A of the General...
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33163, p11
A table is presented that depicts the competitive government notes offered by various states in the U.S. from August 10-12, 2009.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33163, p12
A table is presented that depicts negotiated government note offerings in various states in the U.S.
- MOST RECENT RATINGS ACTIONS. // Bank Loan Report;7/21/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p10
A chart is presented that lists the market securities most recent rating actions including the companies' upgrades, downgrades, and assignments.
- PPL DEAL Log. // Private Placement Letter;12/19/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p4
A chart is presented that shows recently circled private placements by different companies dealing in securities, including information on their maturity and price.
- By The Numbers. // Traders Magazine;Sep2008, Vol. 21 Issue 286, p76
A chart is presented that lists exchange and ECN trading fees and rebates of several securities trading firms including that of AMEX Inc., ISE Corp. and LavaFlow ECN Co.
- MOST RECENT GLOBAL HIGH YIELD DEALS. // High Yield Report;8/11/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p9
A chart is presented that lists global high yield deals on several business enterprises that issues securities including Aeroflex Inc., Home Credit & Finance Bank, and Ferreligas LP.