Results of Negotiated Sales
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p31
A graph on the securities trading in Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah for the week of February 27, 2006 is presented.
- Pennsylvania, Suffolk County, N.Y Ready Big Note Sales. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;12/14/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33232, p6
The article offers news briefs related to securities trading in the U.S. Pennsylvania plans to trade its tax-anticipation notes (tan) worth 800 million dollars, while Suffolk County, New York prepares its Tan worth 350 million dollars for trading. Connecticut plans to sell its 450 million...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p28
The article illustrates charts for the results of competitive securities sales in Illinois, Indiana, Montana, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin as of February 2006.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p30
The article presents charts regarding the securities trading in the states of Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas as of February 2006.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;8/ 4/2014, p5
The article lists the results of negotiated bond sales in such U.S. states as Alabama, Kentucky and California in July-August 2014.
- Europe Overhauled. Mehta, Nina // Traders Magazine;Sep2007, Vol. 20 Issue 272, p30
The article focuses on the formation of the Project Turquoise to create a new execution venue for European stocks, by investment banks in Europe. The project is intended for the new European Union's Market in Financial Instruments Directive. It is considered that the directive's overhaul of...
- Launch date set for first EU ETS futures contracts. // Derivatives Use, Trading & Regulation;2005, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p89
Reports on the announcement by the European Climate Exchange (ECX) and the International Petroleum Exchange that the first day of trading for ECX Carbon Financial Instrument (ECX CFI) futures contracts would be on April 22, 2005. Purpose of ECX CFI futures; Key features of the ECX CFI futures...
- Taking stock of your profits. Smith, Stephen // Cabinet Maker;8/8/2008, Issue 5600, p15
The article discusses about stocks and how they should be treated being a very valuable commodity. It tells that Stephen Smith of Retail System company has said that someone else must be making money if you are not aware of what you exactly have in stock. It adds that a properly constructed...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p33
The article presents several charts illustrating securities market statistics including daily and weekly Market Indicators, Short-Term Tax-exempt Yields, U.S. Securities Prices, Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields, Visible Supply Rises, New-Issue Balances, Municipal Bond Index...