- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p11
The article presents charts of projected competitive note offerings from February to March 2006.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p11
The article presents charts of projected negotiated bond offerings from the week of February 27 to week of March 13, 2006.
- Bond ambition. // Money Marketing;12/2/2004, p47
Presents British experts' answers to questions about bonds. Difference between offshore and onshore bonds; Advantages of using offshore bonds; Different types of offshore bonds available.
- Argie 08 Looking Good. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/16/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p11
Reports on the performance of Argentina's US$ Global 08 bond as of June 16, 2003. Value of the bond; Forecast on the country's economic growth.
- A sign of good times -- speculative grade default race declines. Lichtenstein, Sacha E. // Private Placement Letter;4/19/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p3
Reports on the decline in global speculative grade bond default rate and its impact on the financial service industry. Percentage of decrease in global corporate speculative grade bond default rate; Indicators of economic recovery; Table showing several sectors rated as weak issuers of securities.
- RATINGS WATCH. // Asset Securitization Report;6/27/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 25, p35
The article presents information on ratings of bonds sold by various financial institutions. Some of the bonds include Providian Gateway Owner Trust 2000 A, WMC Mortgage Loan Trust, 1997-I, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Capital I Inc. Trust 2002-NCI, MASTR Asset Securitization Trust 2002-NCI, and...
- SCORECARDS. // Asset Securitization Report;6/27/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 25, p40
The article presents information on bonds sold by various financial institutions. Some of the bonds include GE Capital Credit Card Master Note Trust, MBNA Practice Solutions Trust, Household Home Equity Loan Trust, Chase Issuance Trust, First Franklin Mortgage Loan Trust, and Home Equity Asset...
- Cofunds reveals most popular funds in September. Salih, Chris // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/ 9/2012, p2
The article presents information on the latest figures from Cofunds according to which Jupiter Merlin Income portfolio was the biggest selling fund in August 2012. Some of the other funds in the best selling list include Standard Life Global Absolute Return Strategies fund, Newton Global Higher...
- Gainers & Losers: Adelphia/Delta. J.F. // High Yield Report;8/16/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p7
Reports on the performance of several high-yield bonds as of August 11, 2004.