Winstead Sechrest & Minick Hires Former Fulbright Associate
- FACING OFF ON VIDEO. Klemens, Jon // ABA Journal;May89, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p119
Reports on the success of Texas-based law firm Winstead, Sechrest and Minick P.C. in installing and using video conferencing system to link its different branches. Features of the two-way interactive video system; Cost; Savings and benefits of using the system.
- Former Hutcheson attorneys join Winstead. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;01/28/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30319, p3
Announces the transfer of lawyers from the defunct Houston, Texas-based Hutcheson & Grundy PLC to Winstead Sechrest & Minick law firm in Houston and Austin, Texas. Dissolution of Hutcheson on January 9, 1998; Impact on the scope of services offered by Winstead.
- Six Akin Gump Public Finance Lawyers Jump to Dallas Firm. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/16/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31637, p1
The Dallas, Texas-based law firm of Winstead Sechrest & Minick announced that six public finance lawyers from Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld have joined their practice, including M. Paul Martin, the highly regarded Texas attorney whose legislation resulted in the creation of the Texas Public...
- FAST CARS AND FAKE BUGS. Lisante, Joan E. // ABA Journal;May2004, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p22
Looks at how some of the law firms in the U.S. employ various creative strategies in an aim to boost their client development schemes. Winstead, Sechrest & Minick in Houston, Texas; Law firm of Alabama-based lawyer Cliff Slaten; Firm being managed by lawyer Frank Jenkins in Maryland.
- Winstead Sechrest Hire Paul Wendland. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;9/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31970, p6
Reports on the selection of Paul Wendland as part of the public finance practice in the law firm of Winstead Sechrest & Minick P.C. in San Antonio, Texas. Focus of Wendland on real estate development; Career background; Reason for the decision of Wendland to join the firm.
- Fulbright & Jaworski to add hedge fund manager. // Pensions & Investments;9/29/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p35
Houston, Texas-based Fulbright & Jaworski LLP is conducting a shortlist search for a hedge fund manager to run about $20 million for its $170 million pension plan, said Kevin Miller, its chief financial officer, as of September 29, 2003. Funding will come from reducing the plan's $40 million...
- Norton Rose Fulbright to adopt aligned remuneration systems. Freedman, Joshua // Lawyer (Online Edition);11/19/2012, p9
The article offers information on the adoption of aligned remuneration systems by Norton Rose LLP of Great Britain and Fulbright & Jaworski LLP of the U.S. The two firms will form a coalition in 2013. However, the control of partner remuneration decisions for offices in Europe, Middle East, and...
- Legal giants join forces. // Canadian Mining Journal;Dec2012, Vol. 133 Issue 10, p6
The article announces that Norton Rose will be joining forces with Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P. of the U.S. to create the Norton Rose Fulbright law firm.
- Fulbright opens German office in European debut. Pawsey, Vanessa // Lawyer;4/8/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p9
Reports on a law firm opened by Fulbright & Jaworski in Munich, Germany. People who will manage the firm; Clients of the company; Other offices of Fulbright.