Massachusetts Water Agency Offering $482M
- Good Intentions, Bad Results in Europe? Kentouris, Chris // Money Management Executive;12/5/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p1
The article reports that the second version of the European Markets in Financial Instruments Directive is believed to be better than its first version. As stated, the first version had two aims including increase in competition among trading organizations and increase in visibility into prices...
- Auction Rate Securities... Going Once, Going Twice. DOUGLASS, KEVIN // New Jersey CPA;Nov/Dec2010, p22
The article discusses the purposes of the Auction Rate Securities (ARS). It states that ARS are financial instruments designed to be long-term investments with interest rates or dividends that were reset through auctions at frequent intervals. It comments that the disadvantage side of ARS is...
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 26, p52
Lists planned debt offerings registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that have not yet come to market as of July 4, 2005.
- UAE: Sukuk Yield Down On Improved Market Sentiment. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/20/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p19
The article offers an outlook for the yield on the Dubai Sukuk Centre 2012 instrument in the United Arab Emirates. The instrument reached 13.0% on July 16 and its performance is linked to that of the Dubai Financial Markets General Index. A scope for yield compression is expected as Dubai's...
- Lone Star State Deals Lead $3.92B Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/22/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32799, p7
The article reports on the $1.1 billion deal from the Texas Transportation Commission (TTC) that is scheduled to arrive in Texas. The TTC deal consists of serial bonds maturing from 2009 to 2033 with a term bond expected in 2037. The bonds are rated Aa1 by Moody's Investors Service, AA by...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
A chart is presented that lists bond supplies and pricing in various U.S. states as of November 19, 2014.
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
A listing of competitive notes issued in the U.S. market as of November 19, 2014 is presented, including those issued by Salem, the Spencer Regional School District, and the Township of East Hanover.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
A listing of competitive bonds issued in the U.S. market as of November 19, 2014 is presented, including those issued by the El Dorado School District, the Yuba City Unified School District, and the Bensenville Village.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p37
Presents charts and graphs related to securities and bonds in the U.S. as of February 17, 2005.