D.A. Davidson Renames Kirkpatrick Pettis Unit
- D.A. Davidson Takes Charge of Kirkpatrick Pettis Assets. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;1/6/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32044, p6
The article reports that D.A. Davidson & Co. finished acquiring the assets of the Kirkpatrick Pettis family of companies, a fixed-income broker-dealer and investment advisor based in Denver and Omaha. D.A. Davidson's fixed-income capital markets group provides public finance banking and advisory...
- Kirkpatrick Picked For Colorado Trust. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;11/02/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31009, p7
Informs that investment banking firm Kirkpatrick Pettis has been hired to manage the Colorado Surplus Asset Fund Trust, a local government investment pool.
- Bigelow & Co. to Sell Public Finance Group to Kirkpatrick Pettis. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/02/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31009, p4
Reports that Denver-based Bigelow & Co. has agreed to sell its public finance assets to Omaha-based Kirkpatrick Pettis. Effect on the members of Bigelow's public finance group; Nationwide manager rankings of Bigelow and Kirkpatrick.
- An educational DIVIDEND. Lind, Treva // Journal of Business (10756124);2/2/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 4, pB1
The article reports on the nine senior students at the Gonzaga University's School of Business Administration, who are given with 100,000 dollars which they can invest on their selected publicly traded companies. Economics professor Clarence Barnes states that the students activity is part of...
- The one vital decision. Martin, Craig // Finance Week;8/31/2001, p22
Discusses the portfolio management strategies recommended by investment advisers in South Africa. Consideration of factors that determine interest rate trends; Illustration of the underlying capital risk associated with property fund investments.
- Do What You Love and the Money Will Follow. Krebsbach, Karen // Bank Investment Consultant;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p9
Focuses on the role of financial consultants on the investment decision of investors. Indication on the appropriate asset allocation; Advantage of professional financial advice; Examination of companies' accounting regularities.
- Achieving the correct balance. McKee, Hugh // Money Marketing;7/3/2003, p39
Focuses on achieving balance in the investment portfolio. Diversity of investments; Role of the investment adviser; Managed and with-profits funds; Benefits and drawbacks of strategic asset management, the movement of assets among asset classes.
- Higher credits, lower defaults, and lots of telecom. Braunschweig, Carolina // High Yield Report;11/15/99, Vol. 10 Issue 44, p1
Profiles portfolio manager Tim Norman of the Phoenix-Goodwin High Yield Fund.
- Product labels misleading. Beaman, Lucinda // Money Management;11/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p1
The article reports on the call of regulators to intervene on the issue of fund managers on their misleading market product labels in Australia.