Report: Chicago Area Must Focus on Pensions
- Paying for Pensions: An International Comparison. Dailey, Lorna M.; Turner, John A. // Benefits Quarterly;1992 Fourth Quarter, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p6
This article considers financing of employer-provided private pensions in nine countries which include Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Great Britain and the U.S. The authors compare institutions for financing private pensions, focusing on risks in each...
- in the news. // Employee Benefits;Oct2004, p9
Reports on Labour pension plans in Great Britain. Provisions of the Pensions Bill.
- Choice of Fund Snapshot. // Money Management;2/10/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p2
Provides information regarding the choice of superannuation funds in Australia.
- LibDems outline plans for citizen's pension. McMillan, Paul // Money Marketing;4/21/2005, p7
Reports that the Liberal Democrats' manifesto promises "fairness and opportunity", promoting Iheir citizen's pension and measures aimed at achieving economic prosperity in Great Britain. Pension proposal with a guaranteed basic pension of 109.45 sterling pound a week.
- Pension firms daunted by the 'toughest-ever' task of A-Day. Shaw, Sam // Money Marketing;4/21/2005, p18
Reports that half of pension providers are worried that they are ill-prepared for A-Day in Great Britain. Preparations for pension simplification.
- PENSIONS. Bee, Steve // Money Marketing;4/21/2005, p32
Reports on pension schemes in Great Britain. Use of Section 590 by some people; Company pension schemes.
- Time to transfer? Popplewell, Keith // Money Marketing;4/21/2005, p42
Focuses on changes needed to pension planning in Great Britain. Final-salary scheme; Transfer of benefits to private pension arrangement.
- Rights of access. Moret, John // Money Marketing;4/21/2005, p46
Reports that restrictions against Sipps entering the protected rights market are coming under increasing attack in Great Britain. Simplification proposals on self-invested personal pension market.
- Reference date. Greene, Chris; Maddalena, Christina // Accountancy;Dec1997, Vol. 120 Issue 1252, p72
Reports on the results of the Great Britain Pension Schemes Office's inspection of the administration of pension schemes. Level of voluntary compliance with legislation and published practice.