De Lage Names Sales, Marketing Exec
- CALLING ALL ATTORNEYS. // Equipment Leasing & Finance;Mar/April2014, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p4
A photograph depicting the members of the Legal Committee and Dominic Liberatore, chairman of the firm De Lage Landen Financial Services, planning for the 2014 Legal Forum to be held on May 4â€“6, 2014 in Fort Worth, Texas, is presented.
- CNH Global Partners to Offer Financing in Russia. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;10/19/2011, p4
The article offers a rental equipment industry news brief as of October 19, 2011 on CNH Global NV's strengthening of its relationship with De Lage Landen Financial Services Inc. to give its customers in the Russian Federation with competitive retail finance programs under the CNH Capital name.
- De Lage Landen Partners With Kalyn Siebert. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/4/2013, p3
The article reports on the expansion of De Lage Landen Financial Services' presence in the transportation sector by partnering with heavy-duty trailer manufacturer Kalyn Siebert.
- Lenovo Offers Channel Partners 60-Day Financing. Davis, Jessica // Channel Insider;6/9/2011, p1
The article reports on the Lenovo Partner Credit program offered by Lenovo Financial Services which is intended for small-to-medium business resellers in the U.S. According to executive director of Lenovo Global Financial Services Diane Croessman, the 60-day period can be used to get inventory...
- Logica Signs Outsourcing Contracts in Sweden. // EmergingMarketsNOW;7/10/2008, p12
The article reports that Netherlands-based Logica Inc., an information technology (IT) and consultancy services provider, signed an outsourcing contracts in Sweden. According to the author, the company entered a five outsourcing contracts with the various companies in the country including UC,...
- Pan-European deal for truck finance provision. // Works Management;Jan2006, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p31
The article reports on the agreement between Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks (MFT) and De Lage Landen for the provision of financial services to MFT dealers across a number of European countries. MFT needed a financial provider which could deliver strong local support to its dealer network in various...
- GE Capital helps clients cross over. Clark, Philip B. // B to B;09/11/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 14, p36
Reports plans of Terry Suppers, senior vice president for electronic business marketing of GE Capital Commercial Finance in the United States. Role of Suppers in keeping customers piling in the Internet; Launch of calculators for keeping anonymity on clients; Introduction of online accounts as...
- IF combines sales and marketing positions after chief steps down. // Marketing Week;8/8/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p6
Reports on the restructuring of sales and marketing positions at the Great Britain-based Internet and telephone bank, Intelligent Finance, following the retirement of marketing director Angela McIntosh. Promotion of sales director Ian Jeffery; Merger of sales and marketing roles.
- Intelligent Finance picks marketing and products director. // Marketing Week;7/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p7
Announces the appointment of Duncan Movassaghi as director of products and marketing of British bank Intelligent Finance. Movassaghi's career background and responsibilities at the bank.