Sterman Named EFC Chief
- NEW YORK: Syracuse Mayor to Lead EFC. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/7/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33228, p9
The article reports that Matthew Driscoll, outgoing mayor in Syracuse, New York, will take over the leadership at the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. (EFC). It notes that upon board approval, Driscoll would replace Matthew Millea as president and chief executive officer of the EFC....
- by the numbers. // Hotel Management (21582122);Jul2012, Vol. 227 Issue 9, p6
The article presents various facts related to chief executive officers (CEOs) in the hotel industry including a majority of CEOs in Europe and North America being in their early 50s, an increase in the turnover of CEOs in 2011 compared to 2009, and many CEOs being well educated.
- Gatekeepers. // Latin Trade (English);Sep2007, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p4
The article discusses reports within the September 2007 issue of "Latin Trade," including one on Brazil Central Bank President Henrique Meirelles and another on Robert Selander, global CEO of payments processor MasterCard.
- CORRECTION. // Hill;10/3/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 116, p3
A correction to the article regarding the president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Mental Health America that was published in the October 2, 2008 issue is presented.
- DIRECTOR DATA. // Directors & Boards;Winter90, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p41
The article lists the top chief executive officers (CEOs) of the outside corporate directorships which include Edward L. Hennessy Jr. of Allied-Signal Inc., Richard M. Morrow of Amoco Corp., and Lodwrick M. Cook of Atlantic Richfield Co.
- N.Y. EFC Sets $312M Refunding Issue for City's Water Authority. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;6/25/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33736, p5
The article reports on the plans of the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. to sell about 312 million dollars of triple-A rated state clean water and drinking water revolving fund revenue bonds for the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority.
- Whitney Point gets $1.8M in state funding for drinking water. // Business Journal (Central New York);4/12/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p24
Reports on the funding received by the Village of Whitney Point from the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. for a drinking-water project. Remarks from Whitney Point Mayor Gerald Whitehead on the project; Features of the project; Type of project funded under the Drinking Water State...
- Moody's upgrades N.Y. environmental agency. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/21/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30504, p36
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's revision of its rating to Aa1 from Aa2 on $1.37 billion in debt issued by the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. (EFC) for the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority (MWFA). Improved credit strength of the MWFA; Fitch IBCA Inc.'s...
- State extends small-business grant programs. // Business Journal (Central New York);02/08/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p2
Reports on the extension of small-business grant programs, Financial Assistance to Business (FAB) Drycleaner Program and Heavy Duty Inspection and Maintenance (HDI&M) Program, by the New York State Environmental Facilities Corporation. Benefits from the FAB Drycleaner Program; Requirements for...