Dallas Suburb to Kick Off Week With $12.3 Million New-Money Offering
- Negotiated Bond Offering. // Bond Buyer;8/27/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31707, p11
Presents a listing of negotiated bond offerings of various states in the U.S. from August 25-September 8, 2003. Financial advisors of the bond offerings; Amount and time of sale of the bond offerings.
- MOST RECENT GLOBAL HIGH YIELD DEALS. // High Yield Report;12/8/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 47, p9
Presents a chart related to high yield bond deals worldwide as of December 3, 2003.
- A whole new bond game. Harris, Shaun // Finance Week;9/22/2003, p46
Focuses on the bond unit trust market in South Africa. Divergence of returns from different bond unit trusts; Structural shift to lower interest rates; Management of bond portfolios.
- Treasury Details Quarterly Refunding. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/5/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31815, p2
Reports on the decline in quarter refunding in Washington. Offer of notes to refund privately held notes and bonds; Auctions of securities.
- San Diego Gets More Bad News as Fitch Lowers GOs to A From AA. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p3
Reports on the downgrade of San Diego, California's general obligation debt. Bond and pension disclosure problems of the city.
- Southwest Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p31
Presents news items related to bonds and the securities industry in the United States as of June 22, 1999. Includes Denver, Colorado's Regional Transportation District's bond election; Standard & Poor's downgrade of Denison Hospital Authority's bonds; Requests for issuance approved by the Texas...
- Southwest: GO Yield Curves for June 18, 1999. // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p31
Presents a chart related to general obligation bond yield curves for June 18, 1999.
- Results of competitive sales. Herring, Felita; Alcoba, Marcello // Bond Buyer;10/20/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30255, p23
No abstract available.
- Southwest: Plain/Insured Go Yield Curves for Sept. 26, 2003. // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p51
Presents a chart depicting the plain/insured general obligation as of September 2003 in the U.S.