Durable Goods Orders Down 10.2% in January
- Jan. Durable Goods Orders Gain 2.6%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;2/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31334, p2
Reports on increase in durable goods orders for the month of January 2003 as reflected in the data produced by the U.S. Consumer Department. Comparison of durable goods orders in January 2003 with that in December 2002; Exclusions from durable goods orders; Products that are registering...
- Durable Goods Orders Rise 0.2% in November. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/28/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33239, p2
The article reports on the announcement of the Commerce Department regarding the 0.2% increase of durable goods orders in the U.S. in November 2009.
- Durable Goods New Orders Increase 5.7% in February. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;3/27/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33884, p2
The article reports that according to the U.S. Commerce Department, demand for manufactured durable goods increased by 5.7 percent in February 2013.
- Other durables remain upbeat. Rozelle, Walter N. // Textile World;Dec98, Vol. 148 Issue 12, p17
Cites the rise in new factory orders for durable goods in September 1998, according to a report from the United States Department of Commerce. Household appliances, industrial machinery and electronics as the top-selling categories.
- February Drop in Durables is 7-Yr High. Rozelle, Walter N. // Textile World;Apr99, Vol. 149 Issue 4, p15
Reports on the drop in orders for United States (US) durable goods in February 1999. Figures from the US Department of Commerce; Opinion of industry observers.
- Durable Goods Orders Off 2.3% in February. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p2
Focuses on the decline of durable goods orders in the United States for February 2000 according to statistics from the Department of Commerce.
- Durable Goods Orders Up 4.6% in December. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/29/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33852, p4
The article informs that according to the U.S. Commerce Department, new orders for manufactured durable goods have increased up by 4.6 percent to 230.7 billion U.S. dollars in the U.S. in November 2012.
- Durable Goods Orders Decline 5.2% in January. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;2/28/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33869, p2
The article focuses on a report of the U.S. Department of Commerce which states a decrease of 5.2 percent in the manufacture order of durable goods in the U.S.
- Durable Orders Fall 0.7%; Ex-Transportation Up 0.7%. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/28/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33622, p2
The article reports that demand for manufactured durable goods decreased by 0.7% or 1.4 billion dollars in October 2011 according to the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Durable Goods Orders Rise 0.7% in November. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;12/24/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33834, p2
The article reports that according to the U.S. Commerce Department, new orders for manufactured durable goods in the U.S. have risen up to 0.7 percent to in November 2012.