- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for March 1, 2005. // Bond Buyer;3/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32082, p31
The article presents a rating of bonds in various U.S. states.
- Market Post: Primary Offers Investors Healthcare, Utility Paper; Muni Sell-Off. Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
The municipal bond market sell-off continues on Tuesday, which is good news for buyers but possibly a negative for issuers, according to market participants.
- City's bond rating in jeopardy. Zwilling, James // Inside Tucson Business;5/31/2004, Vol. 13 Issue 48, p1
Forecasts the decline of the existing bond rating of the city of Tucson, Arizona and its implications for economic development. Existing credit rating; Revenue from taxation; Implications for increased interest rates on bonds and increased budget deficit.
- Tran Deals Rated. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p31
Reports that Standard and Poor's rated both Los Angeles, California, and Oakland, California, SP1-plus for forthcoming tax and revenue anticipation note issues.
- Philadelphia Skipping November GO Vote as $70M Fails to Gain Support. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/11/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32235, p36
Reports that Philadelphia will not ask its voters to approve general obligation bonds in November 2005. Deadline for placing referendums on the ballot after a bill authorizing a bond in question failed to win the necessary two-thirds majority; Calls for the city to adopt a new procedure for...
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Sept. 5, 2004. // Bond Buyer;09/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31971, p31
The article presents Municipal Market Data on insured GO yield curves for September 5, 2004. The first-year, five-year and ten-year rating of bonds for Oregon is 1.55/1.55, 2.73/2.72, and 3.59/3.58 respectively. The first-year, five-year and ten-year rating of bonds for Montana is 1.59/1.58,...
- Poor Performers Drag Down Arizona Charter School Pool. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32121, p4
The article reports that poor performance by several members of a charter school bond pool in Arizona in February has resulted in a below-investment grade rating for $26.5 million of outstanding education revenue bonds issued in 2001 by the Maricopa County Industrial Development Authority. The...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Saskal, Rich; Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;1/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32045, p29
The article presents information on various developments related to financial markets in the U.S. The article reports that Standard & Poor's has improved its outlook on bonds issued for the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford University. The agency last week improved its outlook to...
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/8/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31631, p29
Presents information about various developments in the securities industry as of May 8, 2003. Promotion of a bill by the State Finance director Drayton Nabers; Decline of the fundamental rating for Shreveport's water and sewer revenue debt by Moody's Investors Service; Plans of Durham regarding...