In N.Y.C., Lenox Hill Hospital Debt Remains on Moody's Negative Watch
- S&P Raises Southern California Water District to AA-Plus. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31992, p4
Reports on the upgrade of the bond rating of the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California. Water district bond sales; Financial performance of the water district.
- BROKER REVIEWS. MacFarlane, Bruce; Jackson, Colin; Patel, Meera // Money Marketing;11/10/2005, p38
Highlights the ratings for different funds, securities and bonds offered by financial institutions in Great Britain.
- PULLING AHEAD. Betbeze, Philip // HealthLeaders Magazine;Feb2007, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p52
The article deals with a report from Moody's Investors Service concerning the credit ratings received by nonprofit hospitals in the U.S. According to the report, for-profits hospitals have always had lower ratings than nonprofits. The ratings of the hospitals were assessed using several factors...
- L.A. Unified School District's COPs Lifted to A by Fitch. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/31/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32434, p3
The article reports that Fitch Ratings upgrade the bond and credit ratings on the Los Angeles, California, Unified School District's certificates of participation. The district will sell 400 million dollars in general obligation bonds. The ratings upgrade is attributed to progress toward the...
- Jim Thorpe Area School District, Pa., Upgraded to A1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has assigned an A1 underlying rating and A2 enhanced rating with stable outlook to Jim Thorpe Area School District, Pa.'s $19.6 million general obligation bonds, Series A of 2015 and $3.2 million general obligation bonds, Series B of 2015.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p41
No abstract available.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31024, p26
Presents a chart related to bond ratings in the United States as of November 27, 2000.
- Pittsburgh and Allegheny County Awarded Upgrades. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;11/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31025, p4
Reports on the upgrade of the bond ratings of Pittsburgh and Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. Economic vitality of the United States; Economic condition of the cities.
- Fitch Drops Waterbury, Conn., to Junk Status. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;12/05/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31030, p4
Reports on the lowering of the rating of the bonds of Waterbury, Connecticut. Placement of the city on evolving Rating Watch; Maintenance of an investment grade rating.