MSRB: No change To Rule G-23
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32178, p7
Lists the competitive and negotiated municipal bond offerings in the U.S. from July 20 to August 15, 2005. Amount; Financial advisers; Maturity.
- Munis Stay Firm; Citigroup Prices $94 Million Florida County Deal. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/13/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31799, p2
Focuses on the increase of gains in municipal bonds with the advancement of the new-issue sector underwriters of Palm Beach County, Florida revenue bonds. Decline of the treasury yields; Factor affecting the interest rate outlook; Plan of the Federal Reserve Board to raise the federal funds rate.
- Dealers Bashing NAIPFA to Skirt G-23 Concerns, Curry Says. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/10/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32257, p5
Reports on the proposal of reasonable reforms to the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's Rule G-23 by the National Association of Independent Public Finance Advisors in the U.S. Prohibition of broker-dealers from serving as both the financial adviser and the underwriter in the same municipal...
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;9/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31960, p1
Presents graphs related to municipal bonds in the U.S. as of September 1, 2004.
- Derivatives Crackdown. Hume, Lynne // Bond Buyer;3/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31837, p1
Reports that the United States Internal Revenue Service is conducting investigations of derivatives transactions in the municipal bond market. Highlights of the 2004 National Association of State Treaasurers' 2004 Legislative Conference.
- 'Who Cares?' Attitude Evident As Munis Weaken, Treasuries Decline. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31845, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the U.S. as of March 19, 2004. Weakening of municipal bond prices; Extension of the earlier losses of the Treasuries.
- Yield Indexes Mixed; Fed Funds Rate Stands Thanks to Lagging Labor. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;3/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31845, p30
Reports on the Bond Buyer municipal bond indexes for the week ended March 19, 2004 in the United States. Federal funds rate; Lagging of a labor market.
- Harris County to Sell $321.5M for Houston-Area Toll Agency. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31682, p30
Reports on plans of Harris County, Texas to sell $321.5 million of fixed-rate toll-road revenue refunding bonds on July 22, 2003. Senior managers for the deal; Utilization of the proceeds from the bonds; Expected benefits from the sale of bonds.
- SIFMA Provides Input on Issue Price. DePaul, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;1/26/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33653, p6
The article reports on the claim of Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association Inc. (SIFMA) that there are misconceptions on marketing of municipal bonds and the issuance of guidance on price of bonds in 2012 in the U.S.