Moody's Affirms Erlanger
- Moody's Cuts Outlook On Erlanger Health. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32104, p2
Reports on the revision of Erlanger Health System's A3 underlying rating to negative from stable by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Decline in financial performance in fiscal 2005; Reduction of cash flow; Volatility of the financial ratios.
- Frederick Memorial Falls. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p37
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the credit rating of Frederick Memorial Hospital's bond to Baa1 from A3.
- Moody's Downgrades Erie County, N.Y., to Baal From A3. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p44
Reports on the rating given by Moody's Investor Services to Erir County, New York. Placement of the credit on watch for possible further negative action; Impact of the rating on the outstanding general obligation debt.
- Heavy debt, rising costs hurting city, report says. Stuart // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);09/20/99, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p1
Focuses on credit rating agency Moody's Investor Service's report on the debt status of New Orleans, Louisiana. Examination of the strengths and weaknesses present in the city's economy and finances; Stable outlook for credit ratings of bonds issued by the city; Factors that tempered the...
- Long Beach, N. Y., Off Moody s Watch. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32249, p2
Reports that the Moody's Investors Service Inc. has confirmed the rating on general obligation debt and removed the credit from watch lists for possible downgrade in Long Beach, New York.
- Moody's Lifts Piedmont Power to Baa2. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32354, p4
The article reports on the upgrade of Piedmont Municipal Power Agency's more than $1 billion of debt to Baa2 from Baa3 by Moody's Investors Service. The agency's healthy reserves and some lessening of Piedmont's competitive disadvantage are the major factors being considered in the upgrade.
- Moody's Downgrades Eastlake, Ohio's $17 Million of Debt, Citing Deficit. Carvin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31880, p7
Reports that Moody's Investors Service downgraded debt issued by Eastlake, Ohio, the second downgrade for the city since it sold notes to fund construction of a minor-league baseball stadium. Drop in collection of the city's municipal income tax added to deficit; Moody's reservations about...
- Geneva CSD, N.Y., Cut to A3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31795, p2
Reports on the assignment of A3 rating to Geneva City School District by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in New York. Estimation of the parity debt; Construction of middle school; Increase of debt burden resulting in fixed debt service payments.
- Moody's Upgrades Manhattan's Museum of Modern Art. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p5
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded its rating on the Museum of Modern Art's (MoMA ) long-term debt to Aa3 from Al, a boost largely based on the museum's successful completion of its new facility in midtown Manhattan. The one-notch upgrade affects $350 million of...