Expressway Gets New CFO
- Florida Citizens Board of Governors Approves Sharon Binnun as New CFO. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/2/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32560, p3
The article reports on the approval of the Citizens Property Insurance Corp. for Sharon Binnun to become its new chief financial officer in Florida. The agency's board of governors have decided that Binnun, a certified public accountant, have unanimously made the decision. She will begin on...
- Florida Insurance Company May Market Deal to Cover Claims. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/3/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32331, p36
The article reports on the Florida Citizens Property Insurance Corp.'s bond deal which aims to raise capital to fund the anticipated gap in the amount of funds it has to pay claims and the amount needed for the upcoming hurricane season. Chief financial officer Terri Slack explains that the...
- Fla. Needs New Banking Commissioner. Witkowski, Rachel // American Banker;3/16/2012, Vol. 177 Issue F311, p10
The article announces that commissioner Tom Grady has resigned from his position with the Florida Office of Financial Regulation and has joined Citizens Property Insurance Corp. as of March 12, 2012.
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;9/1/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33176, p11
A calendar of events for the U.S. for August 2009 is presented which includes requests for proposal (RFP) by Citizens Property Insurance Corp., the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority in Florida and the Miami-Dade Expressway Authority in Florida.
- FLORIDA: CPIC Taps CFO, Risk Officer. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/19/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33982, p7
The article announces personnel changes at Florida's state-run insurance company Citizens Property Insurance Corp. as of September 2013 including appointments of Jennifer Montero, as chief financial officer to replace Sharon Binnun who resigned, and John Rollins, as chief risk officer.
- Florida's Citizens Leads Slate With Up to $2B of One-Year Notes. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/16/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32900, p6
The article reports that the Florida Citizens Property Insurance Corp. in Florida will issue a one-year, tax-exempt note sale priced between $1.5 billion and $2 billion. The proceeds will be invested until the property insurance firm needs it to pay claims on its high-risk accounts. Other...
- Earlier Attempt to Depopulate Citizens. // National Underwriter / P&C;2/27/2012, Vol. 116 Issue 7, p22
The article reports on the implementation of depopulation policy against Citizens Property Insurance Corp. in Florida.
- Making Change. McIntire Peters, Katherine // Government Executive;Jun2000, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p70
Reviews financial management at United States federal agencies after the passage of the 1990 Chief Financial Officers Act, which established a framework for financial accountability. Accomplishments of agencies during the last ten years; Authority of federal chief financial officers; Long-term...
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;6/11/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33728, p2
A correction related to an article on Florida's Citizens Property Insurance Corp. that was published in the June 7, 2012 issue is presented.